Chapter 3

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I can't believe what just happened. Harry was sort of all over me during the meet and greet and I could've sworn he looked at me when they sang No Control.

Maybe I was just imagining it.

Lau and I were making our way out of the arena after the concert when I heard a low voice calling my name. "Ciara, hold up," the voice said. Lau and I both turned around and saw Harry walking towards us.

"Harry, I mean Mr. St-- I mean-- what?" I stammered. I wanted to disappear. I'm such a loser.
Funnily enough, Harry chuckled and told me to call him Harry.

Wait, what? He still knows who I am? But how?

"I umm," he started and looked down at his feet, "I was wondering if you, umm" he continued and started to scratch his neck, "if you wanted to have drinks with me, or dinner," he finished.

My eyes widened. I wanted to look at Laurine, but she wasn't next to me anymore. Where the hell was she?

I looked at Harry again and bit my lip. His eyes were gazing into mine. "I-- umm--," I stuttered. Jesus I have got to get a hold on. "I'd love to," I said after a moment of silence.

"I'll pick you up around 8? Is that okay?" he asked nervously. Aw, he's so cute.

I nodded, took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down my address.

"Could you write down your number as well, for me?" He asked and bit his lip. Ugh, he has to stop doing that.

I nodded and wrote down my number next to my address. I handed it to him and he took it, our hands touching slightly. I could've sworn I felt sparks. Oh well.

"Thank you, Ciara," he said and he kissed my cheek, causing me to blush heavily. "I'll see you tomorrow," he said and he left.

I was still frozen in my spot when I saw a hand waving in front of me. I looked at the owner of the hand and saw it was Laurine.

"What just happened?" she asked totally flabbergasted.

"Harry Styles just asked me out," I whispered.

Lau's eyes widened. "What," she said, not believing it. I'm not sure that I believe it.

I calmly explained Lau what happened and how he asked me out, promising myself to scream and fangirl when I got home.

We finally arrived home after 25 minutes. The second I locked the door Lau and I started to jump and scream like idiots.

"HARRY ASKED ME OUT.

I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH HARRY," 
we chanted.

After a while I realised I was actually really tired so I made my way to my room and changed into my pjs. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

When I got back, my phone signalled me that I had a message. I picked up my phone and my heart instantly started beating faster:

"Sleep well, Ciara. See you tomorrow .xx HS"

I had a massive smile on my face as I lay in bed. I kept reading the message over and over again.

Finally, I turned off the lights and fell asleep.

Best. Day. Ever.