Chapter 19

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I can't believe they would do this to Liam. Or Lau for that matter.

As soon as Cian left I walked back to her room and knocked on the door. "Lau, are you okay?" I asked through the door.

"Just leave me alone, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now," she sobbed.

I nodded. "Okay, well if you need anything, call me, I'm going out for a while," I said.

I went downstairs and walked outside. I forgot it was so cold, not that I cared at the moment.

I walked outside for a while and I found myself standing in front of Harry's house after a while. I walked to the front door and knocked on his door. A few seconds later Harry opened the door in sweatpants and a tanktop. Damn he looked hot. Harry didn't say anything. He stepped aside and let me in. That's when I noticed that Liam was sitting on his sofa. I frowned. I turned to face Harry.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked.

"No, babe, Liam just came to explain what happened between you and your friend." he explained. Wow, she doesn't even have a name anymore.

"I should go," I said seconds later.

"What? Why?" Harry asked with a frown.

"Because I can't be around people who don't believe Laurine," I said and walked back to the front door. "I expected more of you, Liam. I really thought you were the bigger person,"I said and with that I left.

As I walked outside I started to shiver. I really should've put a jacket on.

I wondered about for a while and found myself in St. Regents Park. I sat down on a bench under a tree and looked up to the sky.

Who knew that going to a concert one night would cause so much drama?

I sighed and felt my phone buzz. I took my phone out of pocket and saw I had a message from Ryan.

Hey babe.
Cian explained what happened.
Hope you're okay.
xo

I sighed. I'm okay. But Lau isn't.

I know I shouldn't leave her alone. I know what she's capable of, but I don't feel like going home right now.

I got up and walked around again. I decided to go to Ryan's house. I know it couldn't be a good idea, but I needed his company. It was better to talk to Ryan face to face anyways.

I arrived at his place about 15 minutes later, surprising myself that I remembered where he lives.

I knocked on his door and he opened the door almost immediately

"Hey," he said.

"Can I spend the night with you?" I asked and walked inside.