Chapter 11

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I knew Lau had to break down or show her true feelings once Liam would leave.

"I'll call you later, to see how you're doing, okay?" he said to Lau, kissed her cheek and left.

Laurine looked at me. "Is it really that bad?" she asked in a soft voice.

I nodded, "yeah, and I suggest you don't look," I answered truthfully.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said and went to the bathroom.

A few seconds later my phone buzzed signalling I had a message.

"Hey beautiful,
I'll pick you up at 7. Wear something fancy but comfy

.xx H"

Aw, Harry is taking me out again tonight. Third days in a row, but I'm not complaining.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Lau? Wanna go shopping later?"

No reaction. I frowned. Maybe she couldn't hear me through the water. I listened closely, pressing my ear against the bathroom door. I heard silent sobs. The poor thing. I should leave her alone.

I put my coat on and walked outside. I pulled my jacket closer and shivered a little. The sun was shining, it looked like a beautiful day. Why am I cold? Maybe I'm coming down with something.

I walked towards Hyde Park and sat down on one of the benches. I took my phone and scrolled through twitter. All I saw was hate. Directed to me and Laurine. The hate to me wasn't so bad as to Lau. It was terrible what they said about her.

'She doesn't deserve Liam.

Ms. Piggy needs to find a Mr. Pig and not a handsome and beautiful guy like Liam.

Laurine doesn't deserve to live.

Hunters would shoot her if they saw her.'

I sighed put my phone away. This isn't normal behaviour anymore.

"Some people can really get on my nerves." I tweeted. I hope I won't come in trouble by tweeting this.

I shivered again, but this time it wasn't because I was cold. There was something in the air. Something fishy. As if someone was staring at me.

I sent a text to Liam:

"Liam, can you check up on Lau?
I'm not in. Spare key is in the flowerpot next to door.
"

I got up and walked towards Oxford Street, deciding to go shopping by myself, since I was already outside and nearby.

When I arrived there and walked into the Forever21 where I bumped into the back of someone.

"Whoops, sorry, I didn't see you there," I said and the person turned around.

There I was. Standing in front of my ex-boyfriend who wasn't really my boyfriend, Ryan McLoughlin.

Well shit.