Chapter 8

-Jake's POV-

My parents finally arrived back and I couldn't wait to go back to school Monday.

*Monday*

I woke up and got ready for today. Everything was perfect...until I saw my car. It was full blown pink, had giant bows on the top, had those eye lash things, and it even had lips!

Guess I'm walking then. I groaned and started my walk. I knew it was Stacy, but how in the heck did she even find the time to do it?!

When I got to school my best friend walked up to me.

"Hey man!" Ted said and gave me a bro hug. Then Mike came over. He looked towards the front doors in disgust and I realized he was looking at Stacey. I didn't think and copied his reaction.

-Stacey's POV-

I walked into school and saw Mike giving me a disgusted look, but then Jake saw me and gave me the same look. I sighed. I guess I should be used to it though.

I tried to walk past them but Mike stuck out his foot and tripped me. I didn't fall, I just stumbled, thankfully. He just huffed in disappointment.

I continued onto class.

*End of Day*

I was walking home when I got a text from Jake saying to meet him behind the school. That's weird. Why not the front? I shrugged, turned around and continued my way to the back of the school.

Once I got there I saw Jake and Marie. Oh boy...

"Jake has something he wants to say to you but first let me say this." She paused and took a step towards me. "No one wants you. So why don't you just go home and die! It would be a lot better for everyone and everything around you!" She screeched in her horrible high annoying voice.

"You know she's right." Jake said casually. I felt hurt but didn't show it. "I don't want you and neither does anyone else. I just helped you yesterday so you can die slowly and painfully. We were never friends and even if we were, you've been forgotten." That's when my heart shattered, again.

I looked at him emotionlessly. "I should say the same for you, but I won't because I'm a good person just with a horrible father." I said.

"He's your father and you're his daughter...doesn't that make you like him?" Jake asked mockingly knowing he hit a soft spot and that's when I went blank. I didn't feel anything, I couldn't speak, I just shook my head and walked away. It's all my fault. I'm not a good person. I'm a horrible person.!