Chapter 14

-Jake's POV-

I love her. I love Stacey. I can't wait until she wakes up. Speaking of which, why hasn't she woken up yet? I went out to look for a doctor.

I saw the doctor that talked to us and went up to him. "Why hasn't Stacey woken up yet?" I asked.

"Oh...I forgot to mention we put her in a coma so she could live on. It's up to her if she wants to live or die though. So she may never wake up. I'm sorry." He said and left.

She may never wake up.

*1 week later*

I was sitting by Stacey's bed when I heard it. I thought she was going to wake up.

*flash back to day before*

"Guess what Stacey? Your going to wake up and I'll get to tell you I love you and I've ditched all of my friends. I'm sorry. I love you. I'm going to tell you every second of every day when you wake up. You should see all the trees outside. It's fall your favorite season. There's orange, red, and yellow like the sunset. Please wake up soon. I miss you." I said and cried. I payed my head on her stomach and fell into a dreamless sleep.

*end of flashback*

Everything I said went out the window when I heard it. The sound of no heartbeat.

The sound of death.

-Stacey's POV-

I looked around and saw black, all black. But as I looked around more I realized there was a light. I started running towards it. When I was almost there I saw my mom.

"Mom?" I questioned. She looked at me.

"Yes dear?" She asked back.

"What's through there?" I questioned. She looked at me sadly.

"That is where you learn your fate and what will happen to you." She said. "Now go." She said.

I went through. When I got through there was a beautiful lady. She looked at me.

"Come sit dear." She said. I went over and sat next to her. "I'm sorry but I can't let you Truly die, yet. If you do, Jake and your father will both become abusive. They need you in their life. But I am going to scare them by making you die then bringing you back. You will have a good future." She said smiling. "Now go to sleep." Then I saw darkness.