Chapter 19

"They're abandoned wolf pups, miss." Tom said. I was shocked. They have wolf pups in here?!

"How much?" I asked kindly.

"200$ for both." He said and smiled. I pulled out my dads credit card.

"How much for supplies." I asked.

"I'll give you a months worth of supplies for 100$." He said kindly. I smiled thankfully at him, and paid, grabbed the pups and put them in their kennel and walked home.

When I got home I snuck back in and put them on my bed. They started to play around with each other. They were so cute. Then they got tired after awhile and snuggled into my bed together. I decided to change into pajamas and go to bed.

Then I realized I hadn't eaten all day...oh well...

-Jake's POV-

I was starting to worry. I know I should forget about her so I decided just to ignore her and never talk to her again. This should be easy.

I changed and got into bed.

*dream*

Stacey is in the distance crying, bloody and bruised.

"Dad! I thought you stopped!!!" She screamed in agony. Then her father appeared and started beating her.

Then the scene changed. Now I was in Stacey's room. I look around and see her on her bed. Her eyes dead, cheeks hollow, skinny as a stick, and wasn't moving. I look closer and find a note.

You killed me.

Then the scene changed again.

We were in a forest. It wasn't just any forest though, it seemed to have a sad aura. I saw a tree. It had a cross on it.

Here lies Stacey. The girl that did not want to be remembered.

*end of dream*

I woke up in a cold sweat.

What if that's happening now?