Chapter 15

-Jake's POV-

They got Stacey back 10 minutes after she died. Those must've been the longest 10 minutes in my life. Once they knew she was stable, and left, I was instantly by her side, never wanting to leave her.

I looked at her deathly look of a figure and sighed.

"I know you probably can't hear me, but we're all hoping you make it. Even your dad is. He misses you, trust me. He comes in here when I'm not around and I believe he says good things to you. I just really need you to wake up, please?" I pleaded looking, waiting, for an answer. When I found none I broke down crying and laid my head on her stomach.

Her hand twitched in mine. I looked up through my tears and saw her eyes flutter. I instantly got up, walking basically running down the halls to get a doctor. I'd never walked so fast in my life! And that's when I realized I truly had been running...whoops.

Once I found the doctor that told us the news on Stacy I stopped. "She-she's waking u-up." I said gasping for air. His eyes got wide and he started going towards her room. When we got in she looked a little confused.

I walked over to her side and sat down picking up her cold hand. "This is your doctor Stacey, he's just going to do a check up to make sure everything's alright then we can leave." She nodded then looked at me.

"Wharck." She got wide eyed and pointed at a cup. I nodded and filled it with water. I handed it to her and she drank every bit. "Who a-are you?" She questioned.

That's when I broke. I ran out of the room. I'm sorry Stacey, I'll be back, just not now.

*1 month later*

Stacey came back to school three weeks later after I left. It's been so hard to see her in the halls and see her never give me a second glance. She's pretty popular now, just not slut popular.

After I left her in the hospital I went out, trying to get my mind off of her, but everything I did brought back memories of her and I.

I sighed and walked to first period.