Epilogue

-Stacey's POV-

I watch from above how Jake, my dad and my pets are doing. It wasn't me who forgot about Jake is the thing though. I didn't forget my best friend.

-Jake's POV-

I've been taking care of a dead girls wolves. I can't remember anything about her. If I knew her or not but these wolves are very nice. I don't know why they perk up when a truck drives by though.

Maybe someday I'll remember.

-Stacey's dads POV-

I miss my baby girl. Maggie has helped a little by being here. I remarried. Jake still has her wolves, but he's taken so many pills in the past few months to forget her and the pain, he's forgotten everything completely.

I decided to go over to Jake's house and get Belle and Sampson. As I drove in her truck, I saw the wolves perk up in the window and start wagging and yipping happily when I drove into the driveway. They immediately went back down when it was just me that got out.

I knocked on the door and Jake answered.

"Oh here." He said and let the wolves out. I nodded and walked away. I brought Maggie and the wolves to where she was berried. When I told them we needed to leave, they wouldn't move from their spot.

"She's gone guys. Come on...it'll get better." I said as a tear slipped out. They moped all the way to the truck.

I drove back to Jake's and dropped them off and drove back home.

-Jake's POV-

When I let the wolves in a memory was shot into my my mind. Stacy something seemed to whisper.

Stacy...you were forgotten by your best friend.

-Stacey's POV-

I was forgotten by my best friend.