Chapter 17

When I realized it...I tried to turn around but it was too late. They...raped me. They left me there. I couldn't move. All I could do was sleep.

*wakes up*

How'd I get here? I thought I was in my room. Oh well...I shrugged it off and stood up noticing there was a weird feeling between my legs. I walked home and jumped in the shower.

I finished and stepped out going downstairs. When I reached the bottom I was expecting a slap of hit...but nothing came.

When I got to the kitchen is saw my dad reading a news paper.

*flashback*

I walked downstairs to dad reading a news paper. I walked over to the oven to start breakfast. I had just put the water on to boil.

"And what do you think you're doing?" My dad asked harshly.

"Making breakfast." I replied. Then he stood up pushed me into his chair grabbed my arm and a huge spoon and poured the boiling water all over my arm.

*end of flashback*

I started rubbing the scar. My dad looked up at me and I noticed he was sober. He stood up and reached towards my face and I flinched. He looked at me skeptically.

"I see you remember." He said sadly. "Look I'm sorry...I didn't even know I did it until I read your journal. Please believe me." He begged. I backed away.

"Bruises heal, dad." I spat. "It's the pain that lasts forever." I earned and ran to my room.

-Jake's POV-

I've been thinking. Stacey's dad called just a couple minutes ago saying she remembered and how much different she looked before she did remember. I sighed and laid down.

I can remember how happy she seemed when she didn't remember any of this, but now she does.

I sighed again. I wonder if I should forget about her for good...

-Stacey's POV-

I've been in here for two days so far. I sit on my bed with my bleeding arm without being harmed by my dad who is no longer bad.

I'm pretty sure I'll die like this. I mean, Jake isn't worried and neither is my dad. I can't move, it's almost as though I'm paralyzed.

I just want to be saved from this daze...