Chapter 10

-Stacey's POV-

I decided to show all the demons I hide away. So when I walked into school everyone just stared at me.

-Jake's POV-

Ted was looking at Stacey's eyes in wonder, but so was I. Was there more she didn't tell me? There were so many demons showing in her eyes. Her eyes looked almost black. People kept pinching her but she still did nothing. I sighed, looked away from her, and headed to class.

*class 1*

The teacher just called on Stacey but she didn't hear him. He came up to her and yelled but she did nothing. All she did was breath. It was like she was here but not, you know what I mean?

The teacher looked scared. "Miss Stacey are you okay?" That's when she seemed to notice she was being asked for.

"I'm Fine." She said without any emotion. The teacher nodded and didn't call on her again.

She just stared at the front of the class the whole time. I was too caught up by watching her, I wasn't listening to what was happening.

This happened all day until the teachers knew not to call on her anymore. I sighed and walked to my parents car I borrowed.

I banged my head on the steering wheel and drove off wondering how to bring her back. My best friend.

-Stacey's POV-

I could tell the teachers were yelling and talking to me but I didn't know how to respond. It's like I forgot how to speak. But somehow all I could speak was "I'm fine."

As I walked home it started to rain. I sighed and somehow I was already at my doorstep.

I walked in and felt something hit my eye. I shrugged it off and kept walking. Then I was pushed up against a wall and saw my father. I realized he had a knife. He grabbed my arm and held the knife above it waiting for me to struggle.

I shrugged and he looked shocked. He put on a blank face and I felt a small tingle in my arm and saw he had put the knife in my arm and started dragging it down never leaving my eyes. He looked even more shocked when I did nothing.

He looked bored and let me off the wall and I walked off like nothing happened. I sighed when I got to my room and laid down not knowing what would come tomorrow.