Chapter Fifty Two // Panic

- Ella's POV -

"Alison are you okay?" I asked while running into the bathroom, she was being sick more than usual and I was worried.

"I really think you should tell somebody about this" I said as she vomited more.

"No! I'm fine!" Alison shouted while coughing and choking, I patted her back and sighed.

"We really need to go find Kim. Are you okay here on your own?" I asked nervously while checking my phone for any messages or missed calls from Kim.

"I'm not a baby Ella, I can look after myself" Alison snapped while holding her hair back, I rolled my eyes before kissing her on the top of the head and running out of the bathroom.

Cody and Bethany were waiting at my bedroom with Hayden and wow did they look terrible.

Bethany still had last nights make up on and Cody had so many bags under his eyes that it would take hours to count them.

"..How are you guys doing?" I asked while looking them up and down, Bethany shrugged and Cody said nothing.

"Look Ella I really want to help you guys but me and Beth need to practise our assignment for tomorrow" Cody said while playing with his thumbs nervously.

"Since when did we give a shit about that?" Bethany said before laughing, she was still slightly drunk.

"Are we going to look or what?!" Hayden shouted while pacing around my room again, I nodded and we left the boarding house.

"Which direction did she go in when you last saw her?" I asked Hayden as we stood outside.

"She ran in the direction of the boarding house, which is why I came to your bedroom first" He explained while rubbing his hands together, it was really cold outside.

"Maybe we should try the park" Bethany suggested while pointing down the hill, we all agreed and began to walk to the park. Cody wasn't acting like himself, the cocky sarcastic Cody we all know. He looked like he was going to cry and his hands were shaking violently.

"Are you okay Cody?" I asked, he looked at me as if he hadn't heard a word I said.

"Yep fantastic great good" He said before sighing loudly. We made it to the park and it was completely empty, great.

"Where now?! We need to find her!!" Hayden screamed in terror, I gave him a hug quickly to calm his nerves. Bethany got out her cigarettes and started to smoke.

"Is this really the time to be smoking? We need to find Kim" I said angrily.

- Cody's POV -

I'm so dead. I'm so done. I'm going to be murdered by my mother.

Casey is going to see how bad I am at dancing tomorrow because I don't even know what my assignment is and then I'll fail and then-

My breathing began to go weird and my head felt light, I gasped for air but it felt like I was under water.

"Cody? Cody what's wrong?!" Bethany asked while dropping her cigarette and grabbing my hand. I pulled away and kneeled over while choking on my own breath.

What is happening to me?!

"Should we call an ambulance?!" Ella said anxiously as they crowded around me.

"I can't breathe, I can't breathe!" I shouted with my hands to my chest.

"Bring him back to the boarding house and to the nurse, me and Hayden will continue looking for Kim okay?!" Ella said to Beth, she agreed and then grabbed my hand.

Everything felt like it was in slow motion.. Like I was fading away.

"Hurry Cody!" Bethany shouted while pulling me along the street.