CHAPTER 4

*skip to Friday*

So far my fall break consisted of hanging with my brother and my friends. Today was my last day, until I go back to my house. Also today is our sibling bonding.

"Bye Ciara, Bye Christian." Aaron and I say, before going back to my house. "See you guys at school." Ciara said, before she closed the door. Aaron and I just walked back home, since it's a 15 minute walk.

"Hey Ash, what do you think will happen to mom and dad?" Aaron asked out of nowhere. "To be honest, I think 1; They might get divorced, 2; We might move, or 3; They still keep fighting." I said. "Oh..." Aaron said walking with his head down. "Why?" I asked.

I was confused why he asked me that, Ciara already asked me that question. Was something going to happen to mom and dad. Were they actually going to divorce, if they are who's moving, who's staying. All these thoughts started to run through my head, but I was snapped back into reality, when I bumped into a pole.

"Ouch." I whined rubbing my forehead. Aaron laughed a little, then helped me. When we got home, Arianna was already in the living room. "Hey twin sis." Aaron greeted. "Hey you two. Ready to go?" She asked standing up. "Yea, just got to put my stuff away. They both carried my bags, and we headed to the mall.

Once we got to the mall, we headed straight to a jewelry store. "Why are we here?" I asked. "You'll see." Aaron said with a huge smile. "Hi I'm Arianna, and I ordered 3 locket necklaces." She said to the employee. "Oh here you go. That will be $200." The employee said. Arianna gave the cash, and she got 3 necklace boxes.

"What's that for?" I asked. "For the 3 of us." Aaron answered. Arianna gave a smile, and handed Aaron and I one necklace box. We all opened it, and I opened the locket, it was a picture of Arianna, Aaron, and I. On the back of the locket 'never forget us' was engraved. I swallowed my tears and hugged both Aaron and Arianna. After we put it on, we went to Hollister, and we all bought an outfit. It looked liked we planned job. Before we went home. Aaron and Arianna bought me a giant stuff bear.

Once we got home, and opened the door, the 3 of us heard yelling. I just sighed, Arianna and Aaron looked at me with a sympathetic look, then we walked into the living room.