CHAPTER 45

Ashlyn's POV

We stopped at a boardwalk. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Just to think." He answered. We waked to the very end and sat down. "So, your dad came to visit." Cameron said. "I could've helped my mom." I said bitterly. When I said that Cam's phone rang. "What! Umm okay we're coming." Cameron said frantically. "What's wrong?" I asked a little panicked. "Let's go back home." Cameron said. So we ran to the car.

*at home*

"Ask her now!" I heard my mom. "Mom?" I said. "Hi baby Ashlyn." My dad said calmly. "Dad?" I said. "I missed you so much." He said. I just gave him a weak smile. "Want to come back to Hawaii?" He asked me. 'I missed Hawaii, if course I want to go back.' I thought.

"Ashlyn..." My mom said worried. Once I was snapped back to reality my dad was holding a gun. 'Why am I still calling him dad!' I thought. I looked and he was pointing the gun in front of my mom and Cameron behind her. He loaded the gun... Then that's when I got scared. His finger was about to pull the trigger, so I ran in front of my mom and boom......

Cameron's POV

Ashlyn ran in front of our mom, and the gun was fired. "Ashlyn!!!" My mom and I yelled. "Hello 911 someone just shot my little sister." I said thought the phone. Once I told them our address I hung up and called Sierra.

*3 minutes*
Sierra arrived, but the ambulance was already gone with Ashlyn and mom. "Hurry let's go." I told Sierra. "Hey Brent." I greeted. "Sup." He said.

*at the hospital*

"We are here for Ashlyn Dallas." Sierra said. "She's in operation right now." The worker said. "You can wait in the waiting room right now." She said. "Okay thanks." Sierra said. "Mom." Sierra and I said and hugged her. "Ashlyn thought that was her dad." My mom said. "Who is that?" I asked. "That was a someone who always hated Ashlyn's father. His name is Victor." My mom started. "The 3 of us used to work in the same business and both of them liked me. Ashlyn's dad and Victor were competitive, and only one of them could get a promotion." She said. "So, Ashlyn's dad got the promotion?" Sierra asked. Mom nodded her head yes. "Oh, so he got jealous." Sierra said.