CHAPTER 23

Cameron's POV

When Ashlyn and I got to school, I told her, that her and Meg can stay with us the whole day. Meg explained the plan to and she agreed with it.

*lunch time*

Meg told me that she's with Ashlyn at her locker.

Ashlyn's POV

Meg told me she was going to the chemistry lab real quick. While I was putting some of my books away I heard someone call my name. "Hey Ashlyn." She said angrily. "What do you want." I said as I slammed my locker door, causing everyone near us to look. "You think you're tough." She chuckled. Out of no where she swung a punch, but I dodge it. Luckily I took Judo. She threw another punch at me and hit my lip. I just swung my leg and hit her leg and she fell on the floor. After we both began to attack each other.

Nash's POV

I was headed to the Cafe until I saw a huge crowd surrounding someone or something. I made my way threw the crowd, until I saw Jordan attacking Ashlyn. I broke it up and Megan ran to help me. "Call Cam." I ordered Meg. She helped Ashlyn up, while I held Jordan back. After I saw Hayes come in, Jordan's face just had a bruise on her cheek, while Ashlyn had a bust up lip, and a bruise on her cheek also.

I just left Hayes and Jordan, and went to the nurse's office. I saw Cameron there totally pissed. "I swear Jordan is dead." He whispered. "Calm down bro." I said. After Ashlyn and Meg came out of the office. Ash was holding and ice pack to her cheek.

Hayes's POV

After lunch was period 7, then school is done. Jordan, Ashlyn, Megan, and I are all in the same period 7. Which was Geometry.

When the tardy bell rang everyone was sitting down. I looked around the class and I didn't see Ashlyn. The teacher got a call and sent Jordan to the principal's office.

Once period 7 finished, Megan rushed out the door. I just followed her to the office. When I got to the office the other boys were there. "Shit." I said under my breath.

Ashlyn's POV

Jordan and I got suspended for a whole week. Well I have another reason to hate school and Monday. I walked out pissed. When I got out the office I saw my friends, I completely ignored them. While Jordan was over there fake crying her ass off. I just decided to walk home, leaving everyone behind.

Apparently everyone was following me home, besides Hayes and Jordan. "I guess I don't have to wake up early today." I said. "They already called mom." I added. "Don't worry Ash, we'll help you." Cam said.