CHAPTER 40

Nash's POV

"Hey Aubrey." I greeted. "Hi babe." She greeted back. "You are so luck I could sneak out." I said. "Same here, besides my parents are at a business trip so I'm safe." Audrey said. "Let's get some pizza and head to the park." I said.

Cameron's POV

"Nash got kidnapped by fans!" I exclaimed waking everyone in my room up. "What!?!" Hayes said. "Oh shit." Taylor said surprise. "He texted me." Taylor said. "Don't worry just went on a little walk." He read. "Oh okay." I said. "Night everyone." I said then went back to bed.

Ashlyn's POV

It was finally morning. I was the first to wake up. I got ready, and sneak out the hotel room. "Who are you?" I asked a girl with curly brunette hair. "I'm Aubrey, Nash's girlfriend. Who are you?" She answered. "I'm Ashlyn, Cameron's younger sister and Nash's fake little sister also." I answered back. "Why are you here at 6 in the morning?" I asked. "Came to surprise Nash." She answered. "How do you know his room?" I asked. "He texted it to me." Audrey said showing her messages. "Okay... We'll treat Nash good or his fans and friends will hurt you." I said. She gave me a nervous smile.

"Want to hang with me for a while?" I offered. "Sure, Nash could still be asleep." She said, then we went into the dining room to get breakfast.

"They should be awake by now." I said. "Okay let's go back to the rooms." Audrey said.

"Everyone meet Aubrey." I said. "Hey Aubrey." Everyone greeted. "Nash you look surprise." I said. Nash gave me a death glare and Aubrey and I both giggled.