CHAPTER 54

Hayes's POV

"If I tell you it won't come true." Ashlyn said. "Aww okay, but can I tell you something important?" I asked. "Sure go ahead." She said still looking at the stars in the sky.

I took a deep breath. "Ashlyn, they say I met you I fell in love with you, and I regret all the drama and problems I caused, also I wanted to break up with Jordan for good, but I couldn't because she used you against me, so I had to date her just to protect you." I finally finished my confession, and I looked at Ashlyn. She was shocked and speechless. "Hayes... I don't know what to say, but one thing is that I forgive you, and-" I cut her off by kissing her lips.

She pulled away a few seconds after. "Hayes!" She shouted. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Hayes, you know I'm dating Matthew! I don't want any broken friendships, like what happened with you and me when Jordan got in the way." She said. She stood up, "Are you going to tell Matt?" I asked scared. "I-I don't know." She said looking down.

"Let's go young ones!" Jack J shouted. "Alright!" I shouted back. Ashlyn and I walked back to the others, and the rest of the plan was to drop off Meg back to the airport to catch her flight, then Cameron insisted we sleepover their house.

*Cameron & Ashlyn's house*

Everything was normal, Ashlyn still talked to me like nothing happened. Then we all went to sleep because Ashlyn's flight was at 12 in the morning.

She fell asleep cuddled next to Matthew. Sometimes I wish was in Matt's place. "Night everyone." Shawn said then closed the lights.