CHAPTER 55

Ashlyn's POV

It was 11:30 and the boys and I were already heading to the airport.

"Can't believe we're not going to see each other in 6 months." Cameron said. I gave him a really huge hug, and we both began to tear up. "I'm going to miss you." I sniffled.

"If you need any of us, we're just one call away." Shawn said. I gave him a hug and we both had tears rolling down our face.

"Hey little sis, don't forget me or any of us, we're here. Also remember what we always said we're all in this together." Nash said. Then we hugged.

Aaron, the Jacks, and Taylor have me a hug and all told me something.

"Hey." I said to Hayes. "Hi." He said back. "Best friends?" Hayes questioned. "Best friends." I said. Then I hugged him. "I don't know how to tell Matthew." I sniffled. "Don't worry, tell him when you're ready." Hayes said.

Lastly, Matthew was the last person too hug. "I'm going to miss you so much, you're like my best friend. I'll never forget you or do anything to hurt or cheat on you while you're gone, I promise." Matthew said and hugged me super tight. "I'll never hurt, cheat, or forget you either." I said crying. "Don't cry." He said.

I just lied to Matthew about cheating on him, because Hayes kissed me.

I took a deep breath and walked to the boarding area, but before that we had a group hug, and one last photo.

"Bye! I love you guys and I'll always keep in touch with you all!" I shouted then walked to head into the plane.