CHAPTER 34

Ashlyn's POV

School was strange for some reason. Everyone just looked at me, like I did something really bad. "Hey Ashlyn." Jordan said. "Yes." I said. "Remember, when Logan broke up with you." She said. "How do you know Logan?" I asked. "Oh, cause Kim is my cousin." She replied. I just stood there speechless. "So how is you and Logan going?" I asked Kim. "Good, actually." She said. "Jordan what do you want?" I asked her. "I want you out of here!" She exclaimed, causing everyone to look at us.

I just went off to my classes. Throughout the day everyone was blaming me for hurting the sweetheart of the school. "Don't worry Ash. Not everyone thinks she's a sweetheart." Audrey said. "I know." I said in a sad tone.

Once school was over, I headed straight home. "Ashlyn there you are." Matt said hugging me. "Guys I found her!" Matt shouted. Next thing I know all the other Magcon boys were hugging me.

"Ashlyn if it makes you feel better. Magcon tour, and you, Meg, and Audrey are coming." Cameron said. "Oh and mom said we all are going to online school." Cameron added.

When we got home Cameron had at least half his room packed up. "What's is all of this?" I asked looking at Cam strangely. "Honey boo, remember it is 2016." Cameron said. My face lit up. "TOUR!!" I squealed. "International Tour." Cameron said. "Don't forget tomorrow I'm you special guest." Cameron added. "I would never forget, so are you done packing up?" I asked. "Yea." He answered. "Okay, let's go film." I said dragging him up the stairs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the YouTube Video I edited. It took me at least 2 hours, since Cam kept distracting me. "Well my sister finally finished editing her video and I'm in it-" he fell off my spinning chair, and said, "I'll tell you guys went it's out." He said then ended his snapchat. I laughed at him. "You are so chronic sometimes." I said helping him up. "You too." He said. "Yea yea, but you are crazier." I said.

"Hi Aunt Anna." I greeted and hugged her. "Hi Ashlyn and Cameron." She greeted back. "What brings you here?" I asked. "Oh, your mom said I have to watch you two for now." She answered. "But Cameron is old enough now." I said looking at him. "I know, but your parents said they are going to be gone tonight, and the news said a kidnapper is on the loose." My Aunty informed us.

*night time*

Aunty Anna made her famous lasagna. "So how is school?" She asked us. Cam and I both looked at each other. "Well, Cam and his friends are going to an online school along with me and my friend Meg." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Oh cause people were bullying Ashlyn." Cameron said. "Well besides school, how is Magcon coming along?" Aunty Anna asked. "Well we are going to begin your soon, and that's a another reason we are transferring to online school." Cameron answered.