CHAPTER 52

Ashlyn's POV

"Matthew Lee Espinosa let me go." I commanded. "No." He said again. Then I began to rant. Three minutes later Matt let go of me, and I ran to the kitchen to get food.

I grabbed ice cream, and went outside to Aaron, Shawn, and the Jacks, they were having a mini photoshoot. "Yay you finally got food." Jack J said. "I know right." I said. "Want me to help you guys with this photoshoot?" I offered. "Sure." Aaron said. I finished my ice cream, and went to be a photographer.

Once the little photoshoot was done we all went inside and watched some TV.

We were currently watching The Fault in Our Stars, we were half way through the movie and I already used one tissue box, well with the help with Jack G.

"Ashlyn pass me the tissue box." Jack G whispers. I handed him the second box of tissues. "Stop judging, can a cry in peace." Jack G said to the boys. Matthew laughed a little, Jack J just gave the tissues back to me, and Cameron just continued to eat the popcorn and throw some at Shawn and Aaron.

Once the movie ended I was the only one up. I decided to leave the boys in the living room and I went to my room.

*next day*

I woke up and this is the my second day until I leave California, and tomorrow I leave at 12 in the morning.

I walked downstairs and I smell bacon and pancakes. "Who's cooking?" I asked. "Cam and Shawn." Jack J answered. "Where's Aaron, Jack G, and Matt?" I asked. "They went to get supplies." Jack J said. "Supplies for what?" I asked again. "For our plans today." Jack J said with a smile. "Plans?" I questioned. "That's a surprise." Jack J said.

"Ouch!" I heard Cameron shout. I ran to the kitchen, "What happened?" I asked. "The oil splashed on my hand." Cameron said in a little kid voice and pout. I laughed, then his phone rang.

"Hey Audrey." I said. "Hi Lyn." She said back. "Can I talk to Cam really quick." She said. "Sure." I said then handed the phone to Cam.

"Okay, see you soon. Bye love you too." Cam said then hung up.

Cam and Shawn finished cooking, we began to eat.

Once Cameron finished with washing dishes, everyone went home to get ready for the plans. I didn't know what the plans were, but Cameron told me to get ready for the beach. So I think he spoiled the plan.