CHAPTER 5

My parents stopped yelling, and told the 3 of us to sit down on the couch. I think I just found out what was going on. I looked on the kitchen table, and I saw a envelope. Then looked at my parents. It was quiet for a few minutes, then my mom spoke.

"So I think you guys know what's going on, but if you don't Dad and I are getting divorced, and Arianna and Aaron your staying with dad." My mom said softly. Then at that moment my heart broke. It felt like a bullet shot me, right in the heart.

"Mom, what about Ashlyn" Arianna asked. "She'll be coming with me." She answered. "Where are you going?" Aaron asked. "I'm going to stay here, but on the 2nd week of 2nd quarter, Ashlyn and I are going to California." My mom said looking at the 3 of us.

Then I just sat there in shocked, after I just ran up to my room. "Ash! Open up! Please!" I heard Aaron bang on my door. "Ashlyn? Baby Ash?" Arianna said sympathetically, while Aaron kept knocking on my door. I started to have an anxiety attack, and fainted. The last thing I heard was my door unlock and someone coming up to me.

                  *2 hours later*

I woke up in a white room. I blinked my eyes to adjust to the lighting. "Aaron? Arianna?" The. I heard footsteps rush towards me. "Ashlyn..." I heard Arianna softly cry when she hugged me. After Aaron hugged me, both my mom and dad came up. "Don't worry." My mom said caressing my hand. While my dad just kissed and rubbed my forehead with his thumb.

"Mr and Mrs Valdez." The doctor said. "Ashlyn is okay, she just had an anxiety attack, but I suggest to prevent this from happening again, you need to make sure the same situation or any situation similar to this happens again." The doctor stated. "Thank You Doctor Reyes." My dad said. "So can she go home now?" Arianna asked. "Yes." The doctor said.