CHAPTER 32

Ashlyn's POV

"Please." Jordan begged. "N.O. NO!" Meg shouted. "Go." I said. "Fine, but at school watch out." Jordan warned us.

"Who was that?" Cam asked. "The bitch?" Jack  G asked. "Yup." I answered. "Who you texting G?" Cameron asked. "No one." He answered smiling at his phone. "J?" I asked. He shrugged and tried to peek at his phone, but he locked it and put it away.

"So what are you guys doing during winter break?" My mom asked us. "Winter Break is 2 weeks and 2 days long." My dad added. "I have know idea." Cameron said. "I'm helping grandma at her dinner." I said happily. "Are you getting paid?" Cam asked. I looked at my mom, and she shrugged. "When are you starting?" Meg asked. "The week after Christmas." I answered.

"Ash aren't you a YouTuber?" Hayes asked. "Yea. Why?" I asked. "You and Cam can do a YouTube video together." Hayes said. "Okay. Ooo I have an idea since I post videos every Wednesday. What about in the beginning of 2016 a Magcon boy could be my special guest every Wednesday." I said. "I'm in." Shawn said. "Same here." Aaron said. "Does everyone else agree with it?" I asked. They all nodded. "Alright. Cameron you will be my first guest." I said. "Okay. Then I'll have to make a video with you too." Cameron said.

"Well kids we have a meeting to go to, so see you later." My dad said. "Bye mom, bye dad." Cam and I said in sync. "See you Mr and Mrs.Dallas." Everyone else said.