CHAPTER 28

Cameron's POV

Our mom called, so I went inside. She told me if Ashlyn gets suspended 1 more time she is moving back to Hawaii. I explained to her what's going on, but she still made no exceptions. "Okay mom. Bye love you too." Then I hung up, and went back to join the campfire.

Ashlyn looked scared. I mouthed "Don't worry." Then she just continued to sing along with Jack G. Once it was 10, it started to rain out of no where, so we decided to go into our tents and sleep.

Nash's phone woke the both of us up. "What do you want Hayes?" Nash said annoyed. "I told you she was gonna hurt you at some point." "Alright come to Ash and Cam's house." Then he hung up. "Well Jordan and Hayes are done Nash informed.

Hayes's POV

I found out that Jordan was lying, and I feel bad for not believing Ashlyn or the others. I was walking to Cam's house and Nash said Jack and Jack will be waiting for me outside. When I got to Cam's house Jack J and G were asleep siting down on the steps. "Wake Up!" I shouted. "5 more minutes." Jack G groaned. "Wake up fans are coming!" I said. They both got up, then punched me. "Ouch." I whined rubbing my arm. "You asked for it." Jack J said.

When I got to Cam's backyard there was tents in a circle, and I guess they had a campfire. Meg gave me an uninviting smile, Ashlyn just glimpsed at me then went back to her duet with Shawn, Aaron and Taylor were setting up a breakfast table. "Oh, hey Hayes." Nash said not looking up from his phone. "Stop being so salty bro." I said sitting next to him. "I'm not being salty." He said. "Okay, whatever you say." I said.

Ashlyn's POV

I decided to get my Bluetooth water speakers, and play some music. After we ate some breakfast. "Hello." Matthew said hugging me by the waist. "It's me." I giggled, causing him to chuckle a little. "Hey that was mine." I whined when he stole a pancake from me. "Sorry." He said with cheeky smile. "No it's to late." I said. "Aww, is it too late know to say sorry." He sang. I laughed and sat down to eat my breakfast.

"Guys, I have news!" Hayes announced. "What?" Meg said bitterly. "I'm single." He said. "Wow." Meg said clapping sarcastically. "Come on you guys don't be salty." Hayes said. "We're not we just don't care." I said. Hayes look taken back to what I said. "Sorry, but you should have been on our side no matter what." I shrugged and continued to eat.