CHAPTER 20

*at school*

Ashlyn's POV

I gave up fearing Jordan so today I decided to hang with Hayes, since he said he wanted too. When I went to meet with Hayes, I saw him and Jordan sucking each other's faces off. I sighed and walked away. I decided to call Logan.

Logan's POV

I was doing homework, until someone was calling me. I recognize that ringtone. I immediately answered my phone. "Hey Ashlyn." I said trying to sound normal. I heard her little laugh. I missed her so much. "Hey Logan." She said. "I missed you so much." She said. "I missed you so much more." I answered back. I heard her sniffle a little. "Hey baby, don't cry. Stay strong will see each other soon." I said comforting her. "Thanks, and I can't wait to see you and everyone else back in Hawaii." She said. "Well I got to go, I'll talk to you later. I promise." She said. "Alright bye. I love you." "I love you too." Then she hung up.

Ashlyn's POV

I put my phone away, and went to find Megan. Once I found Megan I told her what happened. "That little bi- sh, I meant to say fish." She stopped herself from swearing, since a teacher looked at us. I laughed a little. "So... You were saying." I said. "Okay, I am going to tell Cameron, Nash, or any of the other guys." She said standing up. I tried to stop her, but she ran off. 'Jordan and Hayes are dead.' I thought.

*after school*

"Hey Cam." I greeted. He just ignored me. "Audrey?" I looked at her. "He is just pissed off, don't worry." She said. "Is he mad at me." I frowned. "No." She said. I knew Meg told Cam. I just sighed, "I'll go home. Megan's coming over." I said then walked away.