CHAPTER 10

Ashlyn's POV

"Ashlyn! Ashlyn! Ashlyn! Look Out! Ashlyn move!" Arianna and Aaron yelled. I looked towards their direction, then BOOM! I got hit by a speeding car. I woke up, and saw that I was in the hospital.

I looked at my injuries, and I saw a doctor. "Ms.Valdez your finally awake." The doctor said. "How long was I out?" I asked. "2 Days" the doctor responded. "I will call your siblings." He informed me. On the right side of the room, I saw a bunch of stuff animals, balloons, cards, and bouquets of flowers.

I sighed and tried process everything, that happened. All I remember was the car accident, and I heard Arianna and Aaron talking to me. I started to dwell on that day, after my head started to hurt. "AH!" I shouted holding my head. The nurse came and tried to keep me still, but I kept moving in pain. After I felt something inject me, then fell asleep.

I woke up again and saw Aaron and Arianna. They shot up and ran towards me. "You're okay." They sobbed as I hugged them. I remembered everything. My dad was hungover, Luke cheated on me, and I got hit by a car. We stopped hugging, and my brother, sister, and my friends came into my room.

"Ashlyn you're alright!" Ciara shouted hugging me. I laughed and hugged her back, followed by everyone else. After we all sat down, and my mom and some other guy came into the room. Ari stood up, and gave them a cold glare. Aaron pulled her down to sit, and I just looked at them. After two other people came in.

"Can we talk to Ashlyn in private?" My mom spoke. Everyone stood up and left the room quietly.

"Hi honey." My mom approached me. I just looked at her, then looked at the other three people behind her. "Who's that?" I asked softly. "That's your step dad, brother, and sister." She said nicely. "What day is it?" I asked. "Today is Wednesday." She replied. I sighed, since I knew I missed a lot of work from school.

"Want to hear some good news?" My mom asked. I just nodded my head slightly. She inhaled, and grabbed my hands caressing her thumbs on my hands. "We are going to move at the end of this month." She said. My grew bigger. "Are you okay?" She asked me. "I don't want to move." I said softly. "I know, but don't worry your life will be better in Cali." She said. I sighed and laid back down.