CHAPTER 15

When we were at the deporting area everyone started to sob including me. "Don't forget you can call us, whenever you need any of us." My friend Ciara said. I hugged her and we wiped out tears. "No matter what happens be yourself." Matthew stated. I giggled a little, "Don't worry I'll still be me." I replied. I comforted all my friends.

Lastly my brother and sister. Ari and Aaron both gave me a smile and hugged me. After all 3 of us began to cry.
"Don't worry we'll still be here." Ari said. "Also your friends are here too." Aaron added.

I smiled, "Thanks you guys. Group hug!" I exclaimed. Everyone giggled and he had a group hug, then that's when I got onto the plane.
                   *At California*

I finally landed in Cali. When we finally got our luggages my mom and I went outside, and waited for my soon to be step-dad. While we were waiting I just put my beats on and played music.

A few minutes later a car rolls up in front of us, and I saw my step-dad, and his 2 kids. I paused my music, and put my luggages in the car. "Hey you must be Ashlyn." The girl said. I gave her a smile, and she giggled. "I'm Sierra and that's Cameron." She introduced. "Hi." I said softly. "You don't have to be scared. I know you've been through a lot, but don't worry good things will come." Sierra said. Sierra is gorgeous, and she seems really nice.

Once we got to my new house, Sierra lead me to my room. My room already had everything I had from Hawaii. I just sighed, and put my luggages aside. "What about you and I have a little sister bonding today." Sierra suggested. "Umm... Okay, besides I need to get use to California." I said. She smiled, then we both walked downstairs.

Sierra's POV

Ashlyn is so adorable and pretty. She followed behind me, and I found my dad. "Ashlyn and I are gonna have a little bonding." I said. "Okay, and why don't you take Cam along too." My dad replied. "CAMERON!" I shouted. "YEA!" He shouted back. I sighed and I went up to Cam's room. "Want to come, we're going to have a bonding with Ashlyn." I stated. "Sure." Cameron said. After we both races downstairs.

"Alright let's go Ashlyn." I said. She stood up and the 3 of us walked into my car. "Where should we go?" I asked. Cameron looked at Ashlyn. "What about frozen yogurt." Ashlyn suggested. "Nice choice." I commented.

Once we got to the mall, we headed to the frozen yogurt shop. When we finished paying, we sat at one of the tables outside. "So why don't you tell us about yourself." I suggested to Ashlyn. "Umm... Okay, well first off I'm shy at first, but when I get to know you guys more I'll be a loud, energetic, and weird." Ashlyn stated.
"Aww cute." I said complemented. She gave me and Cam a smile.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" Ashlyn suggested. "Well Cam and I make YouTube videos and vines." I said. "Oh cool, I make YouTube videos too." Ashlyn said happily.

We continued to talk, until all our yogurt was finished. After we walked around the mall.