CHAPTER 11

Ashlyn's POV
*2 week later*

I was back to my healthy self, and back at school. When it was lunch, Luke told me he was going to the library to finish his essay. So I went to buy some food at the band room.

After I walked pass the jocks, and I saw Luke with another girl with red hair. My heart broke and ignored it, then kept walking. "Aren't you Luke's cousin?" A girl with the same color hair asked me. I played along, and said, "Yes, and you are?" I asked. "Oh I'm Luke's girlfriend Amanda." She replied perkily. "Oh when did you guys start dating?" I asked holding in pain. "Umm... Ever since this summer." She said with a huge smile. "Wow. Well nice meeting you." I said walking away.

Great Luke is a official fuckboy, also he is dating 3 girls at once. Great just great I thought. I started to dwell more, and bumped into someone.

I looked up, and saw Logan, my elementary crush. "Ashlyn I am so sorry." He said helping me up. "It's alright." I said dusting myself off. "I thought you moved." I said. "Oh that was only in middle school, then I moved back." He said with his smile. "Oh cool." I said. "Hey I heard your dating Luke." He said. "Oh we're not, we broke up." I stated. "I'm sorry." He said. "No need to say sorry, besides he cheated on me with two other girls." I said.

"We should hang out more and catch up." Logan suggested. "Sure that would be amazing." I said. After we exchanged numbers then went our separate ways.

Puberty did well on Logan, he was cute when he was little, but now he is hot as fuck. Me and the other hand still looked the same. When the bell rang for period 6, I just rushed to class.

"Welcome back Ashlyn, are you okay now?" Mr.Fu said. "Yes Mr.Fu." I said with a smile and sat in my seat.

While we were giving suggestions for science projects, we got interrupted with a call. "Okay, I'll send her right away." Mr.Fu said. "Ashlyn your going home early today." He said. I grabbed all my stuff and said goodbye to the class.

When I got home, and walked up to my room, three-fourths of my stuff in my room were gone. "Arianna! Aaron!" I shouted. They ran up to my room, and asked, "What's wrong?" They said in sync. "My room, everything is almost gone." I said worried. "Oh... Mom decided to start packing since you have at least 1 week left." Aaron said looking at the floor. I sighed and just broke into tears.

I just ran downstairs, grabbed my board and skated off. I was skating with tears falling down my face. I just went to the park, and sat down on the bench.

I just thought about how my life is going to change, I was still crying, until someone came up to me. "Hey Ashlyn. What's wrong?" Someone asked. I looked up, and saw Logan. "Oh, hey Logan." I sniffled and wiped my tears. He sat next to me, and put his arm around me, I just put my head on his shoulder.

"Now tell me what's wrong?" He said looking at me. "Oh it's just that next week is my very last week in Hawaii, since my parents are getting divorced." I stated. I looked at him, and he had a broken hearted look. "Why are you sad?" I asked sympathetically. "Oh it's just something." He mumbled. "What is it?" I asked lifting my head up from his shoulder.

"Well it's just-" He got cut off when Luke came. "Hey ex-boyfriend." I said bitterly. "Come on Ashlyn, please forgive me." He begged. "NO! I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and you decide to cheat on me!" I snapped. He just looked hurt, also no one has ever seen my mean side before, except my siblings. I took a deep breath and said, "Sorry Luke, but I think it's better if we see other people." Then I walked away from both Logan and Luke.