CHAPTER 16

Ashlyn's POV

When we got home dinner was ready.  "Hey kids." My mom greeted us. "Hi." I greeted back. "Aren't you guys going to eat dinner?" My step-dad asked. "I'm good, we already ate at the mall." I said. "Alright." My mom said. "Oh and Ashlyn, don't forget your first day of school is tomorrow." My mom added. "What?!?" I said shocked. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but don't worry Cam will we stay with you." My mom said. I just ran up to my room.

"Ashlyn?" I heard Sierra. "Yes..." I said softly. Sierra and Cameron both came into my room. "Hey Ashlyn don't worry about tomorrow, I'll help you." Cameron said comforting me. "Thanks." I said. "Well we should get to bed soon." Cameron said. "Okay." I said, and after they left. I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

- - - - - - morning time - - - - - -

I was woke up by shaking. I got and it was Cameron, "Get up, you have school." Cameron said with a smile. "Yay." I said sarcastically. "Don't worry, I'll help you make friends." Cameron said. "Okay." I said. After he left, headed to the bathroom, then changed.

When I got downstairs, Cameron was already eating breakfast. I took 2 pancakes and finished. After I brushed and Cam and I went to school.

                 ---------------------------

When I got to school Cameron took me to the office to get my schedule. After he showed me my classes, and took me to his friends. "Umm... Cameron I'm a sophomore, I don't think you senior friends or junior friends will like me." I stated. As a couple of people gave me dirty looks, as I followed Cameron. "Don't worry." He reassured me.

We walked into the Cafeteria, and I heard some shout out Cameron's name. "Follow me." Cameron said. We got to a table and there was a bunch of guys.

"Guys this is Ashlyn, my new sister." Cameron introduced me. "Hey Ashlyn I'm Nash." A guy with blue eyes said. "I'm Matthew." A guy with dirty blonde hair said. "I'm Taylor, the guy with the guitar is Shawn, and the blonde siting next to him Jack J, and the guy with dark brown hair is Jack G." Taylor was wearing a bandana so it wasn't that hard to tell him apart. "Hey guys we're back!" I heard someone say. Cameron turned around, "The guy with a snap back is Aaron and the dude next to him is Hayes he's Nash is little brother. BTW he is in the same grade as you." Cameron said.