CHAPTER 51

Ashlyn's POV
*three months later...*

"I can't believe your leaving before me." I told Megan. "Sorry, but today is my last day in California, and I'm leaving at 8 o'clock." Meg said. I sighed, she leaves today and I'm leaving California in 3 days.

"Are you excited to meet your actual parents and sister?" I asked her. "Yea, but I'm kind of nervous. Like what if they expect me to look like a model status girl." She said. "Hey, Meg you're pretty just the way you are, also Taylor and you have been dating for at least a month." I said building her confidence up. "Thanks Ashlyn." She said hugging me. "Anything for my best friend." I said and hugged her back.

We both walked down stairs and we saw the boys. "We're going to miss you Meg." Cam said. "Don't worry about us have fun." Jack J said. "You're wearing the bracelet I gave you." Hayes said happily. "Might as well wear, anything remembers our friendship." Meg said. "I going to miss you." Taylor said and hugged Meg. "I'll miss you too, and I promise to keep in touch with you all." Meg said. We heard the car horn go off. "That's my Aunty." Meg sniffled. "Don't cry." I hugged her. "Tay let's go." Meg said. "Okay." Taylor said helping Meg carry some of her luggages.

Megan's POV

Taylor wanted to come with me to the airport, so let him come and he would go back to Cam's house by Uber.

*at the airport*

"Bye Taylor." I said trying not to cry. "Bye Meg, promise to keep in contact." Taylor said. "Don't worry, I will." I said hugging him. He hugged me back and said our final goodbye.

Ashlyn's POV

"I can't believe Meg is leaving today, and I'm leaving in 3 days." I sighed. "I am going to miss you so much." Matthew said hugging me. "Promise to keep in contact with me." Cameron said. "Of course your my older brother." I said. "Matthew are you going to let go of me?" I asked. "No." He said. "Matt, I'm hungry." I said. "I ain't getting you food." Hayes said putting his hands in surrender. "Cam?" I said with a smile. "Oh hey babe." Can said through his phone. "Aaron? Shawn? Jacks?" I questioned. "Ooo a bird." Aaron said pointing outside. After Shawn and the Jacks followed Aaron.