CHAPTER 7

When I got home I saw a bunch of beer bottles all over the kitchen table. "Mom? Dad? Ari? Aaron?" I said. "Hey Ashlyn." Ari said running downstairs. "What's going on?" I asked confused. "Oh dad is just going through a hangover." Arianna answered. "ARI HURRY UP!" I heard Aaron yell. "Where's mom?" I asked. "Oh... She's staying at grandma's house until you and her move." She answered.

My heart just broke and realized that it's official. My parents are actually getting divorced, and I might not ever see Arianna, Aaron, or my dad ever again. "So who do I stay with?" I asked. "For now you just stay with us, until you move." Arianna said looking down. After Aaron came down. "Hey Ash, you okay?" He asked. "Umm... Yea just need to go out for some air." I said grabbing my board and headed out.

When I was skating around all I could of think of was my family situation. I decided to sit down on the sidewalk, and think for awhile. When I was walking I saw Lucas with his friends. I was going to say hi, until I saw him with another girl. He was hugging her around the waist, and they seem super close.

I begged that he wasn't cheating on me, but then the connected lips. Then I realized he's a fuckboy. I can't believe I got played by my own best friend. Ugh! I can believe all this is happening, I must be in a nightmare, I need to wake up. I heard Arianna and Aaron calling my name, and when I looked back, they were yelling. I stopped in the middle of the road, then after everything went black.

I felt so much pain physically and emotionally. I couldn't move or wake up, no matter how hard I tried.

Arianna's POV

We saw Ashlyn crossing, and Aaron saw a car speeding, and he started to yell at Ashlyn to warn her. She stopped in the middle of the cross walk, then boom! We just saw the most horrifying thing ever. Our little sister got hit directly. We ran as fast as we could to Ashlyn. Aaron immediately called the paramedics, and they arrived 8 minutes later.

Her head was covered in blood, and pretty much her entire body was jacked up. Aaron and I were shaking, crying, and traumatized. The paramedics let us ride to the hospital, since we're related.

Once we got to the hospital, they brought Ashlyn straight into the surgery room. They told us to wait outside or at the waiting room. While we were waiting we decided to call Ashlyn's friends, our friends, and some family members.

30 minutes later everyone we called arrived at the hospital. Ashlyn's friends looked liked they cried once they got the news. Our friends are super close with Ashlyn too, and they looked heartbroken. While our family members cried once they saw us. We comforted everyone who sobbed, and we waited until the doctor came to talk to us.