CHAPTER 30

*after suspension*

Ashlyn's POV

"Matt don't worry about me." I said. "I know, but if Logan isn't here then someone else has to protect you." Matt said. "Don't worry I already told Logan what's going on." I said. "Ashlyn and Cameron Dallas please report to the office. Again Ashlyn and Cameron Dallas please report to the office." The speaker announced. I could feel everyone looking at me. "Hey Matt can you-" "Yea." He cut me office walked with me to the office.

When I got to the office Cameron was there. "It's for you." Cameron said pissed. I got confused and continued to walk. "Logan!" I exclaimed and hugged him. He didn't hug back and I got confused, so I let go. "Ashlyn.... Umm I'm breaking up with you..." He said looking at the floor. "Logan... why?" I said with tears. After a girl with auburn hair came. "I'm Kim." She introduced. "Oh hi." I said wiping my tears. Then walked away.

"Logan and I are done." I said to Matt. "Oh Ashlyn." Matt said hugging me. I cried into his chest. "Shhh, don't worry." He said rubbing my back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

*after school*

Matt waited at my locker. "Hey." He said. I just gave him a smile. After we went home. "Ashlyn I will kill him." Cameron said. I just walked up to my room.

I threw my bag onto the floor, and collapsed onto the bed, and began to cry.

Matthew's POV

"I can't believe Logan would do that to her." I said. "I know right. He just came to Cali to say that and leave." Cameron said.