...Four...

The air felt even colder than the day before when I left the next morning to see Taylor in the forrest again. I had put my thick black coat on, together with some black skinny jeans and a warm red sweater. I had even put gloves on, thats how cold it was this Sunday morning.

I had decided to head over to Taylor's early in the morning. The sky was still pitch black and the stars were still faintly shining. I walked over towards the creepy alley and walked into it, a little less scared than the first two times I walked through here. The black cats greeted me by hissing at me now and I passed it quickly.

I entered the dark looking forest after a while, got my phone out of my pocket and turned on the flashlight function on. It was so dark in there, that I could only see the ground with the light my phone provided. I walked fast, a bit creeped out by the dark, unknown, shapes and forms surrounding me.

Soon, I reached the lake. There was already a dim light shining out of the cabin's window's across the lake, but it's curtains were still closed. I followed the waterside and headed back into the forrest when the floor stopped being solid and turned into mud and then water. I walked through a little bit of forest again before seeing the cabin reappear on my left and walked straight towards it.

"Hello." I heard a cheery voice say from behind me. I recognized that voice. I turn around, but theres no one there.

"Boo." The voice then said into my ear, from behind me. I jumped at the sudden closeness and turned around quickly.

"Would you please stop scaring me." I said, smiling at Taylor, who was laughing loudly.

"God, its way too early for this." I said, looking at my phone for the time and turning the flashlight off too. The time said 7:03am and the sun was starting the rise now, as the sky slowly went from black to the grey ish color it also was the day before.

"It's s just so much fun to do." Taylor said, smiling widely at me.

"Why are you even up and outside already?" I asked curiously.

"I was hunting. Couldn't find anything though." She explained simply.

"Hunting for what?"

"Rabbits, birds, foxes, mouses. Anything with a bit of meat really." She said.

I look at her in disgust.

"Oh my god. Taylor, is that a werewolf thing? Eating meat and all?" I ask in shock.

"Duh." She says, smiling at me. "What else did you think we eat? Salad?" She is practically laughing.

"I'm a vegetarian. I haven't eaten meat since I was like 8 years old." I explained to the blonde, with a little bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Well, now you will." She said simply.

"No, I wont."

"Well, then you'll be the first vegetarian werewolf." She said drily, smiling and then turning around and walking towards the cabin.

"Ha. Okay." I said in defense, following her.

"Come in, miss veggie." She said, opening the door for me.

I step inside the cabin without saying another word to the sassy blonde girl.

"Can I sleep for a while still?" She asks, hanging up her coat on the hangers next to the door and kicking her boots to the side.

"Sleep? Im here to train." I said, raising my hands up in annoyance.

"Wow. Someone is grumpy in the morning." Taylor said, pushing my arm away playfully as she passes me and sits down on her bed.