...Eleven...

"Which way now?" I asked the blonde who was walking beside me. She shot me a look with those big blue eyes.

"Karlie Kloss, I think you can see better than me right now." She smiled. I smiled back at her, hoping she could see me well enough so she could actually see it.

"Are you smiling?" She asked.

"Are you really that blind still?" I giggled, taking her hand in mine. She smiled and then just nodded.

"Do you think it will get better still?"

"I sure hope so." She said, her face a bit worried.

"Well lets just hope then." I said. "Now, which way do we go?"

We were standing in the middle of the woods, it was already completely dark outside and the moon was hiding behind various thick, grey clouds. We stood in front of these two signs were the muddy path split in two.

"I have no idea." Taylor stated drily.

"Seriously? We came all the way here to discover that you don't remember where you dad's cave is." I laughed.

She let go of my hand then and looked away. "Please don't use that word." She said softly.

'Which word?' I thought to myself.

"Dad." She said, as if reading my mind once again. "Don't say dad."

"Oh.. Okay.. uhmm why not, if I may ask?" I mumbled, staring at her face in the dark forest.

"He used to always want me and Austin to call him dad. But he was never a real dad to me." She explained, looking away from me.

Who's Austin?

"He was mean to everyone I knew. My mom, my brother, my friends.. everyone." She continued. A tear made its way down her face. "I hate him." She said softly.

"Im so sorry, Taylor." I said, stepping closer to her. She looked at me then, tears in her blue eyes, and let me hug her. She sniffed and growled for a few times before letting go of me again. "My father is a monster. I hate him with every fiber in my body. He made my mom's life miserable, he killed Austin, he made sure Dianna got killed. He is evil, Karlie. Pure evil." She grabbed my arm tightly and squeezed it a few times before letting it go and looking away again.

She had a brother? He killed her brother? But why?

I shivered at the thought and she looked at me again.

"He killed him because he was a match with a girl from the whites. They were.. so perfect together.. so happy.." She said softly.

Why did she know what I was thinking?

"Wasn't your mom one of the whites?" I asked, confused by all this wolf talk.

"Yeah.." Taylor sighed. "But back then the whites and the grey's were still okay with each other. That all changed though, because my dad wanted more power and made sure no one got in his way."

"How do you mean?"

"Well.. He just killed every single wolf or human that got in his way and he still does that. Even his own family."

"Wow." I breathed. "So who is Adam in this whole story then?"

She looked at me with her light blue eyes and more anger flowed into her face. She sat down on a big rock underneath the two signs.

"Adam.." She sighed. "is a son of my father's best friend.. or well.. business partner. David is his name. David and my father, they used to hunt for.. humans.. together."