...Sixteen...

December 4th.

I wake up from the cold air that makes my body shiver. I open my tired eyes, my head already aching with pain from the light I was now surrounded by. I look around and see Im still in Taylor's cabin. The sunbeams are shining through the windows, making it look like a warm summer day. It wasn't however since my whole body felt ice cold. The fire in the fireplace was replaced by dust and ashes and wasn't providing any kind of warmth anymore.

"She was here.." I whisper as I sit up. "It wasn't a dream."

I rub my eyes and get up from the bed. I look around the cabin, secretly hoping that she would be here somehow. Im disappointed rather quickly however, remembering last nights events now. And right in that moment, I feel as empty as I have ever felt.

"Please come back?" I whisper as I sit down on the chilly, wooden floor. "I need you." I sit there then, with my back against the bed, not moving, not crying. Just sitting there, feeling numb.

'How am I ever going to help her?' I think as I look down at the ground. 'We couldn't even beat him together, I wont stand a chance alone.' A deep sigh exits my body as I look at my hand then. My wounded hand that she had kissed so sweetly last night. I had felt so warm, so happy. But she took all that warmth and happiness right away when she left.

I get up from the ground, not wanting to sit on that cold floor again. Not even wanting to be in this cabin anymore. Everything makes me think of her, it even smells like her still. I grab my coat from the ground since thats where we had thrown it last night and open the door that leads outside.

The sun might seem to give the impression that its a nice and warm day, but the cold wind makes me feel quite the opposite. Its cold. I know that Im only wearing a shirt, normal denim jeans and a coat. But this type of cold is ridiculous, it feels like im walking here naked. Maybe its just because I miss Taylor's warm hand in mine.

I make my way back to my own place. Its Sunday morning and I was free today, no work and no school. I could do anything I want, which usually means going to the supermarket to buy some beer and get myself drunk at home. Yes, everything is fine. Im fine.

But maybe today is supposed to be different. Maybe I have to make a plan to safe her, the love of my life. But where do I even begin. I sigh as I make my way through the snowy surrounding in now my wolf form, since thats a lot faster than walking all the way back on my two clumsy, long legs. "Fucking hell!" I swear as I accidentally hit a sharp rock with my wounded paw. I look down and see it's bleeding again. "Great."

——————————————————————————————————

When I walk through my front door, in my human form again of course, I immediately make my way over to the fridge to grab a beer. Its weak, I know it is. I just can't.. stop it. I need something to numb the sadness.

I throw my coat down on a close by chair while skilfully keeping the beer in my other hand as well. My hand stings when touching the cold beer glass and when I look down at it, I see that the bandage had fallen off somehow and that it was bleeding quite a lot again. Also the whole hand had a purple-ish, dark color. I take a few sips from my beer and open the freezer for a bag of ice, not that it will still help, but maybe it will feel less painful then.

A while later I lay down on the couch. I havent even looked at this couch for a really, really long time. It reminds me too much of that time Taylor followed home and kissed me right here. I close my eyes, my third bottle of beer of today in my hand, already halfway empty. I sigh deeply while massaging my temples. 'I don't even know where to start with this 'plan'.'