...Nine...

When I woke up the next day, the sun was shining through the curtains and lit up the room. I turned around and saw that the blonde was still fast asleep. She was breathing in a soft and steady pace and her chest was rising and falling in that rhythm. It was relaxing to watch her and so nice to wake up next to her. It had never happened before.

Shes beautiful..

"Are you awake?" She asked then suddenly.

"Yes." I replied. "I didn't know you were."

"Im too scared to open my eyes." She replied weakly. I took her hand in mine and gave it a little squeeze. "Im here." I whispered. "You can do it."

She furrowed her eyebrows for a second but then opened her blue eyes. They were still not shining, and still had this strange grey layer over them so I guessed she still didn't see much.

"And?" I asked curiously, hoping for the best.

"Nothing.." She sighed.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Yeah.. Its creeping me out."

"Im sure it will be fine again in like a few days."

"I miss your face. I don't even remember seeing your face last night." She said, turning over to me now, her face cringing in pain as she moved.

"Im just glad that were both together here, safe." I said. "How is the pain?"

"Horrible." She replied, her voice low.

"Can I take a look?"

She nodded, lifted the blankets off her and then lifted her shirt up a bit so that I could see her side. I took the bandages off carefully and looked at the wound. It still looked a bit red around the edges, but definitely better than last night.

"How does it look?" She asked, uncertainty in her voice.

"Way better than last night. Selena is a super nurse!" I replied excitedly. She smiled and I put the bandages back on the wound. I then took a look at the smaller wound on her arm and saw that this one looked quite good too.

"Told you, everything will be fine."

"Except for the fact that I'm blind.." She replied drily.

"Lets just give that some time?" I said, smiling at the blonde, who was facing me now, on her side.

"Yeah.." She said, closing her eyes again. "Whats the plan?"

"Which plan?"

"Well you know. The plan. A plan. Something to make sure that you and I wont get killed." She replied.

"Oh." I mumbled. "I don't know."

"Lets just start the day with breakfast then?" She smiled, taking my hand and squeezing it softly. I loved it when my hand was in hers. It felt so warm and nice. We got out of bed slowly. I took a shower, got dressed and so did she. I had to help her with picking her clothes, but she did the rest herself and insisted that I would leave the bathroom. I had smacked her ass playfully then, and had left her alone.

"Selena! Are you still sleeping girl!? Its past 11pm!" I shouted through the hallway as I was fully dressed now and ready for the day. I was wearing a yellowish flannel with some black high waisted jeans.

"Hello sleepyhead." I said as I walked into Selena's bedroom. I scanned the room but she wasn't there. The bed was still messy, like she just stepped out of it and went somewhere. 'Maybe she is already downstairs then..' I thought to myself as I walked out of her room and down the stairs. But she wasn't there either. Now I started to creep out a little as I walked back upstairs again, to Taylor who was still in the bathroom.