The Begining or the End?

Emma's marking on the side photo with out the writing

ALSO PLEASE VOTE show me how much you missed me!

«««««««««««««««««««Emma POV»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I was fully prepared to give my self off to Christ unfortunately he wanted to stay and cuddle while we watched another two whole movies. So by the time we got home at 1 am I was too exhausted to even contemplate the idea of doing it. I got the feeling the only reason he wanted us to watch 3 moves was because he didn’t know when he could give me another amazing date.

I wasn’t mad about it now that I knew that I wanted to take the next step I knew we would find the right time to do it. It wouldn’t be hard to find alone time especially because I knew how much my mom wanted us to get it on. She practically kicked everyone in our wing and set up a road block in front of our hall so no one would interrupt us last night. I was super embarrassed but Christ just laughed it off and told me that it would mean we could sleep peacefully with out interruption.

This all still going through my mind as I lay in his arms. I wanted to get up and pee but I was so warm and comfortable I would hold it. I glance over at Christ and wondered why I was always the one waking up before him. Of course I would wake up before him! He was a vampire and vampires sleep during the day. No wonder our date took place right after the sun sat. I knew Christ could go out during the day but not for long. I wondered why I never really cared to admit that yes he really is a vampire.

It’s like I knew he was a vampire but I never believed it. I wiggle to face him and very gently with my pointer finger lift the side of his mouth up to revile his pearly white fangs. I knew they could become longer if he was about to feed or excited. I briefly wondered if I unintentionally hurt Christ by not fully accepting what he was. He did say before he had to hold back on his abilities to make sure I was comfortable. I remember how much fun we had when we were both vampires.

I sure as hell didn’t mind that he used abilities then nor do I mind that now. I fully accepted Christ for who he was and I knew he accepted me for what I was. I wanted to tell him that as soon as he woke up. It was liberating to realize that we accepted each other with flaws and all. I felt him stirring and then his eyes fluttered open it was almost afternoon.

“Good morning beautiful” he whispers moving up to kiss my cheek. His hair tickled my nose and I turn away with a giggle. It was weird usually I felt down about my looks specially because I had just woken up but I knew that Christ did see me as someone beautiful.

“Good morning handsome” I whispered back with a soft blush as I move forward and kissed his soft lips lingering against them for a few seconds before reluctantly pulling back. Why did the sparks feel much more intense today was beyond me but I realized it as soon as I woke up with his arms around me. His lips against mine had spread warmth all through my body; I loved it.

“Christ-“ I was going to blur out how much I loved and accepted him when I felt my bladder ache. I jolted up and ran to the bathroom and could hear Christ chuckle softly as I locked the door. After finishing in the bathroom I walked out to find Christ was fully dressed and I felt a little disappointed.

“I have some things to discuss with your father and cousins… I’m wondering when this move is going to take place” Christ responds to my unasked question as he moves towards me in elegant strides.

“Oh ok… I forgot all about that” I say softly as he wraps his arms around me and I wrap my arms around him and kiss his lips gently and then smile softly up at him. I was sure he could feel the difference but he wasn’t showing it for me it was like I was addicted to his touch I wanted more. I just wanted to throw him in the bed and ravish him.