Where is he

I decided since impossible task was going to be super short to just shove it all in this book it kind of makes more sense that way haha so this is jsut a recap of what was in the other book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma POV

I stared at my attacker and felt no fear and no compassion in my body. It was still dark so his features were hard to make out but I knew he was male. I let out a feral growl escape my lips as I stand up straight and ready to attack him with any sudden movement.

“Where is he?” I spat taking a threatening step forward but he didn’t move an inch.

“Unfortunately he is in another dimension… there is nothing to do about it” he shrugs and then begins to walk off towards the window casually.

“Where are you going? You have to bring my mate back!’ I cry out in confusion.

“I don’t have to do anything” he says with a smirk. “Your just a little werewolf what can you do?” He finished by waving his hand in the way Stefan did when he was going to cast a spell.

“Oh no you don’t!” I let the anger that I was holding consume me and the house shook. I let the magic seep through every pore. I heard a cry and a groan from the man as I incarcerated him. Oh I wanted to hurt him but I needed him alive long enough to help me get Christ back. My heart felt dark at the moment and thoughts of torture and death for this unknown attacker were right at the surface of it all.

“Emma” I heard behind me and then felt strong arms wrap around me. I felt warmth but not like when Christ held me and I instantly knew it wasn’t him. He wasn’t here. That thought made me angrier and I heard a cry but I couldn’t see anything my eyes were dark as the need to kill the man increase. He had taken Christ from me and he was going to either give him back or suffer a very slow and painful death. If I decided to give him death maybe I would keep him alive and keep torturing him further.

“EMMA” I heard someone scream then shook me. I was absorbed by warmth all around me and I felt my eyes clear and I could see again. I saw Ethan holding on to me and when I turn I found that Stefan and Leo were there too.

“What happened? Where is Christ?” Stefan asks staring in to my eyes with concern.

“He took him! He took him…” I cry out pointing at the man who was sitting on the ground running his hand over his leg. I was sure that I had attempted to break it or broke it with magic.

Stefan didn’t let me go but he turned to see him, “I’m sure by now you know what she is capable off. Not to mention a house full of magical creatures itching for some blood. So it would be best for you to speak.”

“What is this place?” the man asks looking up at us. It was the first time I was actually taking his appearance in. He looked well groomed but he seemed like a regular guy. He wore a button up plaid shirt with dark jeans and dress shoes. His hair was a dark blond and messy but his eyes… they were so familiar a rich green that I couldn’t place.

“A place full of pain if you don’t answer us NOW” Ethan yelled authority radiating off of him.