Chapter 1

Hey guys! It's Yasira and AJ and I can't tell you how excited we are to be writing this story together! We have got so many ideas for this book and we have another book that we already are working on. So we hope you guys enjoy! BYEEEEE!!!!!!

*****TRAILER ON THE SIDE*****

----------------------------------------------------

Natalie's P.O.V

Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life

You can take your words and all your lies, oh oh oh I really don't care.

My phone blared out Demi Lovato, awakening me from my slumber. I groaned and searched the desk for my phone with my hand.

"Ello?" I said groggily into the phone as I kept my eyes shut.

"Talie!" A familiar voice rang through my phone.

"Ah, Jen why'd you have to ring me so early?" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, knowing she would never be able to let me go back to sleep. I heard her light giggle from the other end of the phone.

"It's nine o'clock Talie, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the shops today?" She asked her cheery voice made me mentally groan. Jenna had to be the most bubbly person in London.

"Gah, ok I'll meet you there around 11." I confirmed. I rolled out of bed and sluggishly walked over to my bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my hair with my favorite shampoo, Vanilla Breeze. I finished and walked to my closet. I picked out a blue flannel long sleeved shirt and pastel blue skinny jeans and my black Uggs. I brushed through my wavy brown hair and put on my black beanie. I put on some black eye liner and some eye shadow to highlight my green eyes. Grabbing my wallet and my phone, I headed out the door of my flat.

I walked into the cold London air and walked around the corner to Starbucks. I still had 30 minutes before I had to meet Jenna and I wasn't planing on being early. I waited in the queue for about five minutes before it was finally my turn to order.

"Vanilla frappé." I ordered, telling them my name and going to find an empty table to sit at. I pulled out my phone and started to text Jen that I was actually going to be on time for once, when my name was called. I took my coffee and turned around so swiftly that I bumped into some guy, spilling my coffee over both of us.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I had no idea what to do. I mean I didn't want to rub this guy down, right? I looked up at his perfect face, his perfect smile, his brown eyes and at his brown hair done in a quiff. Well maybe I did. Wait, brown eyes and quiff? I just spilt a vanilla frappé over Zayn Malik from One Direction! As it clicked my eyes widened in shock as I realized how badly I messed up.

----------------------------------------------------

So? Make sure to vote/comment. We love when you guys comment and it helps us know that people out there are actually reading. So yea! WOOO FOR CHAPTER 1!

-Yasira