Chapter 34

Natalies POV:

"How are you sister?" Ashley smirked and I could feel my face heat up.

"Well I was fine until you showed up and tried to steal my boyfriend." I sassed and could see Harry's head perk up.

"Your boyfriend? Ha. Think again, baby sis."

"So I'm guessing this is a bad time to ask how you're related?" Harry commented and we both sent him death glares. He slowly retreated, walking away, his hands in the air.

"Nat-"

"No, you know what, I came here to tell him that he was my choice but apparently I was too late. You can have him." I stormed off, hiding my face so she wouldn't know how much this effected me.

If she wanted him, she could have him.

------

It turns out, I saved the boys from major boredom due to the news that we found out five minutes later. All flights to America were canceled because of the hazardous weather issues. We decided it was best to go back to my flat until their flight actually was leaving. All that was on my mind was how stupid I was to let Harry's womanizer ways get to me. And the fact that it was my sister!

Well, half-sister. My mom was with some guy before she got with my dad and after Ashley was born, she met my dad and they moved out to London while Ashley stayed with her father.

To be honest, I dont have a problem with her, but she seems to have one with me.

I helped Louis, Zayn and Niall stuff their luggage into Jenna's small trunk and when Harry went to place his suitcase in, I slammed the trunk closed and walked over to the passenger side, quickly getting in. I heard the back door close seconds later and saw Harry through the rear mirror. Our eyes met for a second before I turned on the radio, searching for the perfect song. Royals by Lorde came on and I left it, sitting back and closing my eyes.

"Ohmygod! I love this song! And we'll never be roooyyyyaaalllls!" Ashley screamed out. I smacked the radio, changing the station to a Britney Spears song.

"I want to believe, it's just you and me. Sometimes it feels like there are three of us in here, baby. So I, I wait for you to call and I try to act natural. Have you been thinkin' 'bout her or about me? And while I wait, I put on my perfume. Yeah, I want it all over you. I'm gonna mark my territory."

I calmed as I saw Jenna make eye contact with Liam in the back seat. They started making winking faces and i sighed. They were so cute.

"It is so small in here! I'm squished!" Ashley whined and I could feel my blood boil.

"Babe-" I guess Harry could sense my anger and tried to stop anything from happening.

But it was too late, my anger had already got the best of me.

"No! If she's squished then why doesn't she get out?! No one asked her to come and if all she's going to do is complain, there's the door." I looked back and stared at her. She may be older but there was no way I was allowing this.

For the rest of the ride home, everyone was silent and honestly it was peaceful. We parked in front of my house and I unlocked my flat, opening the door to see my parents in the kitchen preparing lunch. I kissed my mom on the cheek and went to my room quickly to swap my winter clothing for something comfortable wear. I returned to find just my mum and Ashley, assuming the boys and Jenna went into the living room with my dad. I grabbed a bottle of water and could see the confusion and surprise in my mum's eyes as she stared at Ashley.

"Ashley, what a wonderful surprise. I wasn't expecting you to come here."

"Neither was I, Barbara. I mean, why would I ever come to visit you?" She chuckled darkly as she gazed at her nails. My mum's face went to shock and I could feel my nails digging into the sides of my arms. How could she talk to her like that?

"But I'm only here to accompany my boyfriend. See, your little slut of a daughter thinks he's hers-" That was all that got out before my mum slapped her hard across her face.

"Don't talk about your sister like that."

"You little bitch." Ashley whispered and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"You're the little bitch, Ashley! How dare you come into my house and disrespect our mum. I could care less about what you say about me or do with Harry." I steamed and I felt strong hands restricting me, which I was thankful for because I would have lunged for her face.

"Good." She smiled and I tried to lunge at her but yet again the hands held me back. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Get out. You're not welcome here." I stated and walked out into the living room, away from everyone.

How could I be related to someone like her?

---------

Okay, so this is a short update just to fill you in of who Ashley really is. Keep in mind Harry did not know they were related and that Ashley doesn't treat Natalie's mum, Barbara like her mum, she despises her.

Okay, so news about the sequel. We confirmed that we ARE writing one and instead of going through all the trouble of creating a new title, cover, etc. we are going to write it in TMW so its all in one book. Unless any of you guys want it the other way around.

So this story will be ending, only two more chapters and then we will take a really short break (like a week) to update our other story and just chill on a writers break and then we will have the first chapter of the sequel up and hopefully we will get the same support we have recieved for TMW. So there you go warriors!

-Yasira

Question of the day: Should we post the sequel in TMW or create a new book?