Chapter 27

Natalie's POV

"You ready?" I knocked on the door.

"Hold on." I heard Louis's voice and frowned. "I-I mean hold on." He attempted at a high pitched, girly voice and I smirked. The door opened and out came the boys dressed in girly outfits. I stifled a chuckle and handed over the box of shoes. Niall groaned and I laughed.

"Oh girl up Nialla." I smirked and Louis squealed. "Be more like Louisa here." I threw my head back and laughed. I sat on the couch and watched in amusement as Nialla and Louisa attempted to walk over here with their heels. I laughed once again and took a picture.

"Okay now what?" Niall's feminine voice sounded and I smirked.

"Makeovers!" I grabbed my makeup bag and waltzed over to them. Their faces were priceless. "Don't you worry your pretty little heads, I'll take real good care of you." I said in a thick southern accent. I started with Louis and maneuvered my way to Niall. The whole process took thirty minutes which was rather quick for how well they looked. The doorbell rang and I hopped up.

Time for the fun part.

Zayn, Harry and Liam walked through the door. I smiled and pointed to the living room. "The girls are in there."

They nodded and walked to the living room as I recorded the whole thing. What? I might need to blackmail someone in the future.

"Hey girls." Harry winked and I laughed. I saw Zayn messing with his hands and Liam blushing at something Louisa said.

And me? I was laughing my arse off because Zayn, Harry And Liam had no idea these were their best mates. All they knew was that they were some friends of mine that were hanging out with me. Niall just smiled and nodded at Zayn, who was asking what his name was. I set the camcorder on the bar, that way it was still was recording and walked into the room.

"So boys. Aren't these lovely ladies something?" I asked sitting in between Nialla and Louisa. Harry was practically drooling and Zayn kept scooting closer to Niall. I knew any minute one of them was going to crack so I just sat back and waited for it to happen.

"OH HELL NO!" I opened my eyes to see Louis shoving Harry off of him. Harry laid motionless on the floor and I cracked up. "Niall, lets go wipe this shit off our face."

"But, I feel pretty." Niall responded and I fell to the ground laughing. I was in tears and saw the boys retreating, knowing they were set up. I wiped the tears and stood up to see Harry still motionless on the floor.

"Harry." I nudged him with my foot.

Nothing.

"Well guys, ima go." I headed to the door but not before hearing Lou shout that it was my turn. I chuckled and shut the door.

------------------

I was laying on the couch, one leg propped over the back of it and my arm hanging down so I could reach the popcorn bowl. Since I had to pretend to be a guy, I was taking full advantage of it by spending my Saturday watching TV while my parents were out.

"Nooo!" I yelled, throwing a handful of popcorn at the telly. "You're so stupid, guy! She's hot and you're over there pretending that you're not watching her and trying to get some."

"Um."

My eyes widened at the voice that was not coming from the TV. I turned around to see Harry standing there, looking at me as if I was some kind of weird creature. "Why don't you have a shirt on?" He asked.

"Because, dude, I'm a guy and guys don't wear they're shirts at home." I explained, rolling my eyes.

Harry walked towards me, his eyes getting darker. "Maybe you should be a guy more often." He muttered, biting his lip.