Chapter 15

Natalie's POV

I pulled on my dress, and looked in the mirror. I put my hair up and slipped on my shoes. Knowing Liam, he probably picked a fancy restaurant and I wanted to be prepared.  I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone from the counter. I went on twitter to occupy my mind so I wouldn't decide to go upstairs and change into pjs and stay home. I scrolled through tweets talking about the boys and occasionally me, but there was one that stood out in particular.

@rockrguuurrrl:

Please tell me this isn't real.

I clicked on the link attached and read it carefully, gripping the counter to stay in my seat.

Is this the end?

We all know that the members of our favorite boyband, One Direction, have taken a break from relationships but it looks like their interest has spiked rather quickly.

Who is this girl (yes, it's only one) you ask? Well the answer is 18 year old Natalie Acosta and it seems that she hasn't just captured the heart of one of our guys but has ALL the guys head over heels over her. We've spotted her with Liam first a few days ago and later spotted her with all the guys at the public park.

How will this end? Well we really don't know seeing as the lads have never fell for the same girl before. Will they just forget it or will this tear them apart? We are really hoping its the first one. Don't worry though, we will keep you updated on all the new details regarding the new love interest of 1D.

I sat there with my eyes bulging out. How could I let this slip past me? I face-palmed at how stupid and oblivious I was. The warning signs were so clear, the boys all shoving out of the booth to race to me, the constant stares whenever I was talking to one of them individually.

"No. No. This cannot be happening." I started to my bedroom when the doorbell rang. Oh shit. I breathed and pretended nothing happened.

I checked my phone, it was 7:45. I opened the door.

"Well someone's early." I said and looked up to see not Liam but Louis. "Oh. Hi Lou, wassup?" I leaned on the doorframe and he just had a mischievous smile on his face. Uh oh. That's not good. I stared at him as he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. "Lou!! LOUIS! PUT ME DOWN!" I pounded his back and he just laughed. I was getting kidnapped by Louis Tomlinson.

**********

I sat in the back of his car as he drove.

"I have my date with Liam!" I whined.

"Yeah I know but I just want to show you something." He said taking a sharp left, making me hit the door.

"OW! That's if I get there alive." I muttered rubbing my arm.

"Sorry." He looked in the mirror and smiled at me.

He parked at a beach which led to a candle-lit dinner. I raised a brow in confusion.

"I thought you said you wanted to show me something, not take me on a date." I crossed my arms at the older boy, who was dressed rather nicely I might add.

"Yes. I wanted to show you how good of a time we can have together. "

"And instead of asking me out, you kidnap me and make me miss out on my date with one of the lads?" I was having fun accusing him and seeing his facial expressions.

"Just give me a shot, yea?" He pleaded his blue eyes big. I pretended to think it over for a long time, watching as his face paled.

"Of course, seeing as I can't make it to the other date. But promise me from now on if you wanna take me out, you ask me first, yeah?" I smiled and he nodded and gestured to the table in front of us. I sat down and he did as well.

"I'm sorry, for acting like an arse back there." I apologized.

"No worries." His voice cracked and my eyes widened. "Um. My voice hasn't been well for a couple of days." He said. My mind went back to the article, should I bring up the topic? A waiter appeared with a finely prepared meal. I stared at the mouth watering food and decided not to.

"So, you enjoying it?" He smirked and looked at me. I nodded. "I want to play something for you." He stated.

"But, your voice! I don't want you damaging it any-" he pulled out a radio despite my protest and gave me a cheeky smile.

"Thought of that love." He messed around and pushed play. I smiled until I heard the song.

Natalie, she ran away with all my money, and she did it for fun

Natalie, she's prolly out there thinking it's funny, telling everyone

Well I'm diggin a ditch for this gold diggin bitch

I gasped as Bruno Mars blared out of the radio. Louis's eyes widened and he tried to turn it off. Tears wielded into my eyes, as the thought hit me. That's how Louis thought of me? A gold digging bitch who deserved to die?

"Oh my god! Natalie I'm so sorry! I swear that wasn't the song I picked out!" Louis cried and I ran away, tears streaming down my face.

***********

Louis' POV

She ran away crying all because of me. I felt awful and threw the radio on the ground. A piece of paper flew out beneath it. I picked it up and read the familiar handwriting.

Warned ya mate. The war is on. -H

Harry. That douche bag did this! I narrowed my eyes and threw the note to the ground. No way in hell I was going to let him win this.

-------------

Poor Nat, and this is when the war begins so you will have a lot of drama/action in the next chapters to come. Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments. We really appreciate it. But don't forget to comment on this chapter! Luff you.

-Yasira