Chapter 10

"Thank you guys so much!" Louis shouted over the screams of girls as they exited the stage and came over to us. They were so sweaty and practically panting all over us, which I didn't mind one bit. I didn't wonder why they were like this however, I mean running around a stage singing your heart out while goofing off with your four best lads is exhausting. Well not that I would know.

"Harry was staring in our direction throughout They Don't Know About Us! EKKK WHAT DOES IT MEAN?" Jen squealed grabbing onto my shoulders and shaking me violently.

"Erm...that he has a major staring problem." I smiled cheekily and she just laughed. I watched the boys go into their dressing rooms to change out of their clothes. Oh that reminds me, did I mention we got front row seats to see five sexy ass lads change during the performance? Yup, this was one of the best nights of my life.

"Did you hear me Talie?" Jenna shook me from my daydream. I looked at her confused and she just huffed. "The boys will be pretty busy with their families after they get changed and showered so we should just head home and call it a night." I blinked and mentally added that I would have to get their numbers before we left.

Harry's P.O.V

I walked past Natalie and her friend, remembering how she reacted when I basically sang They Don't Know About Us to her. I smiled to myself as I pushed open the door of me and Louis's dressing room. I peeled off my drenched t-shirt and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Mate, who gets the shower first?" I asked as Lou untied his shoes and I got up to throw the empty bottle in the bin.

"I do. I saw it first." Louis put his hands on his hip and I nearly choked on the remaining water in my mouth.

"What?" I said shocked.

"You heard me, I saw it first so it's mine. You better go find your own." Lou grabbed his new clothes and stripped off his shirt. Wait, was he referring to the shower or...Natalie?

"I, er... I don't know how to answer." I stuttered. I mean, he was my Boo Bear. We never got into an argument about girls, but that didn't mean I was going to just forget about her.

"You're not supposed to answer. You're just supposed to stay away from her." He went in the bathroom and anger shot through me. Who was he to tell me who to stay away from?

"I wasn't. Don't get your knickers in a twist."

"OH, PLEASE! I saw the way you were looking at her tonight and how you sang to her."

I scoffed at his response. "Yeah. So? And you can't just tell me to stay away from her. You can't tell me what to do!" I stormed out of the room to get some cool air and do something even I wasn't expecting.

---------------------------------------------

Ooh. What's he gonna do? Comment your opinions. And VOTE! Lol

-Yasira xx