Chapter 30

Natalie's POV

I woke up to the sound of Little Mix's new single playing. I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to wake up just yet.

"Nat, wake up," an Irish voice said.

I buried my face into the pillows, mumbling a barely heard "no."

"Okay, you asked for it." I heard Niall's footsteps walking away and smiled. Now I get at least fifteen minutes more to sleep. It might seem like a little, but even two minutes could make a difference.

Then there was what sounded like screeching so I opened my eyes to see Niall standing in the doorway, singing (or yelling) Perrie's part in Move. "Whoa! You know that I've been waiting for you. Don't leave me standing all by myself, 'cause I ain't looking at no one else!"

"Niall," I groaned, covering my eyes with my arm. But of course he had to take it further.

He started to strip his clothes off as he sang. "Hey, get your back off the wall. Don't you get comfortable. Looking so hot I think, that, I might fall. Feeling like it's my birthday, like Christmas day came early. Just what I want, so when we move you move." Soon he was just standing in his boxers doing these sexual moves. I couldn't look at him because one, he was shirtless and I was trying not to stare too much, and two, no one should ever do a pelvic thrust like that.

"C'mon, Natalie! Sing with me!" Niall shouted over the music, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of bed. One of his hands were holding mine and the other was on the small of my back. I tried not to notice that his hand was getting lower and lower with each second.

"Niall," I laughed. "I can't."

He gave me a 'really' look. "Natalie, just sing the dang song."

I rolled my eyes and sulked. "Fine." I took a deep breath before I started to belt out Leigh-Anne's part. "Oh silly, why you afraid? Don't be a big baby, quit playing games. And put your arms around me, you know what to do, and we can take it down low."

Niall threw his head back in laughter. "That's it! Keep going."

We both sang Perrie's part and then the chorus, jumping around the room like a pair of idiots. I knew that I looked ridiculous but the truth was, I was actually having fun with Niall.

"I'm ready! Hey, boy come and get me! Don't be scared, show me what you do. Don't you know a girl likes a boy who-" We stopped singing as the song shut off, turning to see who had turned it off.

"Um," Harry said, scratching the back of his head. "I was just coming to tell you that breakfast was finished, but if you guys were doing something..."

I looked between both of them, feeling the tension in the room, though it wasn't as strong as yesterday. I nodded, "Yeah, yeah. C'mon, Niall, let's go eat breakfast."

"Maybe he should get dressed first." Harry commented, his question sounding a lot like a statement. I shot him a look and he shrugged, a smirk evident on his lips. I gave Niall an apologetic smile before I dragged Harry out of the room by the collar of his shirt.

"What was that?!" I whisper-yelled, not wanting to wake my parents. Then I remembered they were probably already up from me and Niall's little singing session, so I let my voice rise to a reasonable volume. "He didn't do anything to you, Harry! He's both of our friends, so treat him like it."

I turned to go, but Harry caught my wrist and spun me around to face him. "Natalie, look at me." I sighed before doing so. "You know how much I love you, right? And I don't want anyone to come between us, even if it's Niall or any of the lads. I... I just get so angry when I see other guys flirting with you. I don't know... I guess I just want you to be mine and only mine."