Chapter 3

I pulled my coat tighter around me, looking for Jen's petite figure. I was already at the shops, standing in front of Forever 21 and waiting for her to show up.

Finally, I saw her bright blonde hair among the crowd of people. She groaned and said, "Gosh, that was worse than trying to get to see One Direction at a meet and greet."

I panicked a little, but tried to play it off with a nervous smile. Did she know about Zayn and I meeting at Starbucks? I mean, knowing that she was a fangirl who was constantly on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram, she would've seen some pictures of us by now. Hopefully she would never see those pictures.

"Pssh. Yeah." I said, rolling my eyes. "Cos me meeting One Direction will NEVER happen." I laughed fakely.

Did I mention I was a horrible liar?

Jen giggled and looped her arm in mine, pulling me inside Forever 21. As we entered, the lady at the cash register, muttered, "Welcome to Forever 21. How may I help you?" She sounded like she hated life.

"Oh, no thanks." Jen said, giving the lady a fake smile. "We already know what we're looking for."

"We do?" I whispered to her.

"Yes, we do. You're going on a blind date with an old friend of mine, so you have to look super cute." She explained. "And that's why we're here at the shops."

She tugged me over to a rack of clothes and began shoving them into my arms. The pile was so heavy that I felt like my arms were about to fall off from the weight of it. Jen pushed me into a dressing room, making me tumble on the floor, the clothes scattered on the floor around me.

Cursing and mumbling, I put on the first outfit she picked for me. It was red skinny jeans and a cream sheer top, the one where it's sort of see-through and you have to wear a tank top underneath. I opened the door and Jen immediately started talking.

"Ohmygoshthatissocute Natalie!"

I laughed at her. "Jen, take a breath!"

"Oops. Sorry." She blushed. "I really like that outfit, but I don't think it's the right one. Let's try the other ones, yeah?"

Next time, I came out wearing a fitted white dress. It was really pretty and made my figure show, especially my slim waist. When I came out, I felt like everyone in the store was watching me.

Jen gasped. "Talie! That is by far my favourite dress I've ever laid eyes on. It's perfect. You're getting it."

I reached for the underarm of the dress, where the tag was and looked at the price.

"Jen!" I shrieked. "It's over 65.87 pounds!" [A/N: $100]

She shrugged and pulled out a white credit card. "Did I mention my friend also gave me his credit card to go shopping with?"

I face-palmed. I hated when people had to buy stuff for me, especially when I couldn't afford it myself. Now was a perfect example. The only reason I didn't object was because I knew Jen was prepared for me to say no and had already made a list of reasons why it was okay.

"Fine, Jen." I said. "But the shoes and everything else we're buying with our own money, okay?"

She giggled and nodded, glad that I had agreed to this idea. I could see it in her blue eyes that she already planned something big.

Oh God, please help me.

----

Only awesome people vote ;)

Stay tuned for the next chapter...

Don't know what else to say...

Bai :*

~AJ