Chapter 11

Natalie's P.O.V

I was back in the lobby area with Jen, who was waiting for Liam.

"I have to say thanks to my best friend for giving us the tickets!" She pouted. I personally thought that she just wanted to see Harry one last time. I leaned up against a wall and checked my twitter. I chuckled at some girls comment of tonight's performance.

@leighway:

Best performance the boys have had so far! Got to watch from second row! :)

Well I got to watch from backstage! So HA! I mentally bragged. I suddenly smelled strong cologne and looked up to find two green orbs staring at me. I cocked my head to the side and gave him a confused glance.

"Jenna's over there if you wanted to talk to her." I saw confusion flash in his eyes before he shook his head.

"No I came for you." Harry winked and came closer. I instinctively stepped back so that I was right up against the wall. He smiled and leaned in and kissed me! I slapped him on his face, again on instinct.

"Ow!" Harry cupped his cheek as I moved away from him. What in bloody hell was that? I started walking outside, forgetting about the numbers and reminding myself to text Jenna once I got to the car. "Hey Natalie! I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry." Harry ran in front of me blocking my way.

"Yeah ok. Well I gotta go back to my flat now." I tried to move around him but he just blocked my way again.

"Look I'm really sorry. Let me make it up to you. I could take you out to eat maybe?" He looked at me, asking for my approval.

"Erm...I can't. I'm really tired an-"

"Well how about tomorrow? I'll pick you up at 6!" He smiled before running off and giving me no time to object. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw that I had a text from Jen asking where I was. I sighed and started to walk back into the building. Jen's waving hands made me groan even more. I really wasn't in the mood right now.

"Nat!" Liam said as I reached them two. "How's everything?"

"Perfect. Couldn't be better." I fake smiled and glanced behind him at Harry.

"Alright, I um.. Can I get your number? We never got the chance to swap phones on the date." Liam asked shyly and my mind went back to the incident with Harry.

"Uh. Sure," I gave him my number and looked at Jenna, my eyes were begging her to leave before any of the other boys (cough cough Harry Styles) came over to chat. "Jenna, love we have to go remember I have somewhere to be tomorrow." I said through gritted teeth. I waved bye and pulled Jenna along outside to the car.

"What was that all about Talie?"

"Harry kissed me." I breathed out and I heard her gasp. "I slapped him and went outside that's why I was gone." I saw her face just drop and I felt bad. I mean Harry was her favorite not mine.

"That's...wow, you're a lucky lass, aren't cha?" She tried to play it off but I could tell she was hurting on the inside. I looked at my phone to see that I had a text from Liam and I replied instantly.

"Look, I know you like him and I would never to that to you." I turned towards Jen with pleading eyes. She just nodded and focused on the road. How could an amazing day go downhill just like that?

-------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

She replied. That's all I could think about right now while the boys kept laughing and playing around at our flat. I smiled and tried to start up a conversation with her.

"Who you texting mate?" Niall's voice made me jump.

"Ah! Mate you scared the living shit outta me! And it's nobody." I lied quickly averting my eyes from my phone.

"Really then." He snatched my phone out of my hands and his eyes widened. "You got her number?" I gulped and the other boys stopped fooling around. I stood up and snatched the phone out of his hands and slipped it into my pocket.

"Erm...well yea," I shrugged while slowly backing up. The boys all were crowding me and I didn't have a good feeling about this. They all started tickling me and Harry grabbed my phone from my pocket. They all swiped out their phones and punched in the number as Harry recited it. I rolled my eyes. "You guys are so immature!" I yelled taking back my phone and heading upstairs.

"That's why Nat's going out with me." Harry sneered. Wait. What? I shook my head and walked to my room. No. I couldn't get mad. She wasn't even mine.

Yet.

---------------------------------------------

OH!! Hold the phone! DRAMA!! Lol. So hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I wanted to start making them a little longer so :) but yea. The next update on Thursday, and thank you, thank you, thank you for 1.8K reads! All in two days. Wow that's just amazayn! I love you guys so much and make sure you comment! Luff you! xx

-Yasira