Chapter 4

"OMG Talie! You look gorgeous, not that you look ugly any other day but" Jen rambled on. We were back at my flat getting ready for my blind date.

"Ok Jenna we get it." I laughed as my friend practically skipped around my room.

"Your going to love me!" She sang as she jumped on my bed.

"Yeah I think we have already established that. Can we go now?"

"Heck yeah!" She pulled me out of my room and to her waiting car. "So this date is exclusive and reserved so both of you feel comfortable. If you need anything you'll call me yeah?"

"Yes Jen, and before you even mention it yes, I'll be on my best behavior." I gave her a fake smile. We pulled up to Racine, and I automatically groaned. "Why here?"

I slumped in my seat.

"This is a fancy place, and plus I didn't pick this." She smiled at me and gestured for me to leave the car. I took a deep breath and opened the door to the restaurant, glancing back at Jen who nodded approvingly. I walked to the restaurant when I realized I had no idea of who to look for. I mean Jenna had a LOT of friends, how was I expected to know which one it was?

"Natalie?" I turned around to a waiter about my age. Was he my date? While he was working? He saw my confused glance and realized what I was thinking. "Oh no." He shook his head.

Well thanks for boosting my ego.

"Right this way." He walked, leaving me to catch up to him and after a few turns and through a door he led me to my table with my "date". The waiter left us and I sat down looking at the guy with his head stuck in a menu. I couldn't see anything of the guy and had no idea of what to expect of this date.

"Hmm hmm" I cleared my throat to let the mystery guy know that his date was here and getting bored.

"Oh" He said his voice familiar but I couldn't quite put a finger on where I had heard it before. He put the menu down and I gasped. "You must be Natalie." He held out his hand but I was still paralyzed. I suddenly remembered where I had heard his voice from and the thought made me freeze even more.

I was on a blind date with Liam Payne.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter but I kinda ran out of ideas and AJ gave this to me to write on such a short notice so. But yea! Thanks for being amazing! Comment/Vote/Fan.

-Yasira