Chapter 6

I ran to the bathroom and into an empty stall. I felt horrible and sat against the wall trying to calm my upset tummy. I puked up the last of my dinner and rushed to the sink to wash my mouth out. My face was covered in sweat and I pushed my hair out of my face. I stared at my reflection and wondered why I was even here. I put my hair in a messy bun and pulled out my iPhone and rang Jenna.

"Aye, Talie! How'd it go?" Jen's cheery voice pipped up.

"Well, not so good. I think I just ruined it for both of us." I sighed and put my phone on speaker phone and placed it on the sink. I splashed some water on my face and dried it with a paper towel.

"What?! Natalie what did you do?" She didn't seem pleased.

"Ok, so it wasn't totally my fault, but the food didnt seem to stay down and I kinda threw up, but not on him. I ran to the bathroom and I really just wanna go home so pick me up, yeah?" I rushed the words out replaying the whole scene in my head.

"Awe, Talie. Okay I'll be there in 10." Her voice went all sincere and I hung up. I took one more look at my reflection before leaving the bathroom and going back to the table.

Liam was standing with a worried look on his face and when I came back he instantly changed it to joy.

"Natalie! Are you okay?" He asked, coming up and placing a hand on my shoulder. I felt sparks shoot through my body when he touched me and he must've too because he retracted his hand.

"Yeah. I guess my stomach doesn't agree with Steak Tartare." I shrugged. He led us back to the table and we sat down. "Look, I'm really sorry I ruined this date for us. Your really sweet and I hope you don't think that I did that on purpose." I looked down at my hands but realized he might think I was lying so I looked up and locked eyes with his brown ones.

"Natalie, besides the end this was a wonderful date. I've never met someone as special and talented as you." He smiled and my heart raced. After all that, he still enjoyed it and still thought I was special, he really was the sweetest. I smiled back and remembered that Jen was going to pick me up any minute.

"Jen is supposed to pick me up soon, so I guess I talk to you later, yeah?" I heard someone enter the room and turned to see Jen, right on cue.

"Yeah, se ya, Nat." He stood up to give me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek and I swear my heart rate accelerated by 100. I walked out with Jenna and she had that smile on her lips, you know the I-know-a-lot-by-what-just-happened smile.

"What?" I turned towards her, a smile threatening to spread on my face.

"You so like each other." Her smile grew bigger and I stopped in my tracks.

"He's a pretty nice lad, but I never said I liked him." I said defensively.

"Ok. Well he totally fancies you." She got in the car and I hopped into the passenger seat.

"Nah, I just think he feels bad that I threw up." I rummaged through my purse for some breath mints because my breath wasn't the best right now when I saw them.

One direction tickets.

My eyes widened as I realised Liam must've put them in my purse when he hugged me. Jenna saw the tickets and her smiled returned.

"He totally fancies you."

---------------------------------------------

Yay! We almost have 100 reads and we just started. You guys are the best people ever. Thanks for all the comments and votes! Can't wait to start writing the next chapter!

-Yasira xx