Chapter 13

Natalie's POV

Surprisingly, the date was going pretty well. Harry didn't try to kiss me (yet) and the food was delicious. There was turkey sandwiches, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a whole bunch of other foods laid out on a blanket. Harry had chosen to set our picnic on top of a hill, so we had a full view of the sky and the city.

Okay, maybe this "date" wasn't complete rubbish. I was kind of... enjoying myself. We just talked about ourselves and pointless things, which was different from most of the other "dates" I've been on. Those dates were basically just snogging sessions.

"This is really nice," I said, impressed.

He gave me a sheepish smile. "Okay, good. 'Cos I thought you were going to leave me all alone."

"Leave? Why would I leave?" I asked.

"Well, at first you were acting like you didn't want to be here..."

"To be honest, I didn't want to be here with you." I told him, thinking of Jen. "But then I realized that you're not that bad. I'm actually enjoying myself." I shrugged, explaining myself.

At my words, Harry stood up doing a little victory dance. He looked ridiculous because of how tall he was.

"Harry, stop." I said when I noticed the other people at the park were giving us weird glances.

Then, he grabbed my hand and started singing 'Kiss You' as loud as he could, giving me weird, seducive looks. I tried not to laugh, but it was hard when he was acting like that.

"C'mon, dance with me!" Harry whined, pouting.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

And then, looking like a pair of idiots, we danced around the park.

Louis' POV

Of course Harry would have a romantic picnic as a date. And being the cheeky boy that he is, he would be dancing with Natalie, who looked so pretty. Her hair fell in perfect waves and the dress she wore revealed all of curves. I probably would've complimented her if we weren't going to ruin her date.

[Enter evil laugh here.]

I turned to the lads, smirking. "Ready boys?" They nodded and grabbed their water guns.

Oh, did I mention we were going to turn the sprinklers on and have a water gun fight?

I counted down, "Three, two, one..."

In an instant, we were running across the park, water flying everywhere. Niall was laughing the entire time, spraying Natalie and Harry with water. She squealed and ran behind Harry, who glared at us.

"What the hell, Louis?!" He exclaimed, grabbing Niall's gun and spraying water at me.

I ran and he chased me. Just before he grabbed me, I turned around and yelled, "For Kevin!" and pointed my gun at him.

And thus began our epic water battle.

-----

I wish I could have an epic water battle...

Um, ANYWAYS, keep doing those one shots! Like we said before, you can choose any boys and it can be them going on a date or just hanging out with Natalie. We'll decide later when the deadline will be.

Have a nice day and happy writing! x

-Amani