Chapter 17

Niall's POV

"So what are we going to do now?" Liam asked, sitting on his bed with a frown. Aw, the poor lad. I honestly felt really sorry that his date was sabotaged. Yeah I like Natalie as much as he does but I think this 'war' that the boys have started is the wrong way to go about it. I mean why cant we just let Natalie decide who she wants instead of fighting over her? I sat next to Liam, putting a hand on his shoulder when I got an idea.

"C'mon lets go." I got up and headed for the door.

"Where are we going?" Liam seemed confused but followed me out the door.

"To go get Nat." We got in my car and Liam just stared at me.

"And how do you suppose we do that mate?" Liam narrowed his gaze on me.

"Well..uh...one night the boys and I were fooling around while you were sleeping and we kinda put a tracking device in your phone..." I mumbled, looking everywhere but him and a slight blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"Now why would you do that? Im with you guys all the time!" Liam said crossing his arms. I took out my phone and connected the tracking device. I started following the route the tracker was giving me, the tension in the air staring to get uncomfortable.

"So... where were you going to take her?" I stared ahead at the road, knowing we were going to be there any minute.

"Just a fancy restuarant about a half hour from the flat." Liam turned to me and we both looked at each other.

"Im sorry for th-"

"NIALL!" Liam screeched and I slammed on the breaks just in time to see a girl run in front of the car.

"Was that......Natalie?" We both said in inusion, staring at each other in shock. A minute later we saw Louis run across after her. What happened? I thought.

"Harry. Whatever Harry did must've been really bad." Liam answered my question. I got out and started walking over to where Lou and Nat ran. Liam came up behind me and grabbed me from behind and pulled me to a nearby tree.

"Shh." His towering figure was causing a shadow to fall over me. He pointed to the two figures on the ground. I listened closely, hoping to figure out what happened.

"I dont understand why you went through all that trouble to insult me, and you certainly didnt have to do it in public!" I heard her and my mouth dropped.

"It was an accident. It was actually Harry who recorded that song." It suddenly clicked in my head. Now I knew why Harry needed to stay back and "look" at the recorded song yesterday. I kicked at the tree in front of me, causing apples to come tumbling down on me and Liam.

"OW! NIALL!" Liam screamed covering his head while I ran away from the attacking apples.

"Liam? Ni?" I heard Lou ask as I stopped in front of them. His face quickly transformed from confused to angry. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He shouted.

"Well to start aren't you supposed to be resting your voice?" I looked at him. "And Harry told us that you had Li's phone so we went to find you."

"Harry." Lou muttered tossing a dazed Liam his phone, which he managed to catch.

"Yeah. But what he'd do exactly?" Liam rubbed his head and sat down.

"H-" Lou started but Nat silenced him by putting her hand over his mouth.

"He switched the song Louis was going to sing for Natalie by Bruno Mars because my names Natalie." She said blinking away oncoming tears. I wanted to grab her in a hug but that would have been awkward. We all fell silent and just then my stomach growled. I blushed and looked down.

"Hey, I still have my reservation at the restaurant. How 'bout we have a little dinner?" Liam stood up, wiping the dirt off his bum. Louis nodded and offered a hand to help Nat up and I felt a wave of jealousy hit me.

"I CALL SITTING NEXT TO NAT!" I yelled, raising my hand and getting weird stares from the lads. Natalie just looked like she was torn between being sad and angry. "I mean, if its ok with you." I told her, seeing her lips curl up in a smile.

"Sure." She walked next to me and Lou was right on our heels. Literally, he was stepping on my shoes. I turned to him and gave him a glare and when he just mocked me I flicked him off. It was now my turn with Nat and he just had to cope with that.

-------------------------------

HELLO! wherever you are...... lol now im quoting Kesha songs... I have some major problems.... Anyways, sorry for the late update but I just got my new phone the other day so but enough about me. Unless you guys wanna talk about me but I doubt it. Im rambling aren't I? Haha. Make sure to vote/comment and tell us what you think about this chapter. It means a lot to be able to read comments either suggestions or just saying how much you enjoy the book. Whelp. Lemme go before I start rambling again. COMMENT/VOTE.

-Yasira :)