Chapter 25

Natalie's POV

"Now you're mine." Harry said as he stared into my green eyes with his identical ones. I froze, not knowing what to do. I wanted to tell him that this was wrong, and we should just stick to being friends.....very distant friends. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by him tracing my jawline with his finger.

I rose a brow as I looked at his face. He propped an elbow up and moved on to tracing the curve of my nose. I flinched as his finger brushed over the tip of my nose, sending chills down my spine. I closed my eyes before remembering that I couldn't do this. I would hurt too many people by being with Harry, Jen especially.

"Ha-"

"You're enjoying this." He smirked and my mouth dropped.

"What?" I blurted, not really registering the words in my brain.

"Your eyelids fluttered and you were holding in a moan." His smirk grew so that his dimples were showing. My eyes almost popped out and I was speechless for a moment.

"I was not holding in a moan." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Mhm, I know the signs of a girl when she's pleasured." He breathed the last word into my face. I felt my anger boiling up inside me. Why did he have to be so self centered and act like he was the sexiest man alive? Oh, that's right, because he thinks he is like that. I flipped us over so I was the one towering over him and held his hands back. He was shocked at my sudden strength and so was I but I couldn't let that show.

"Look popstar, the world doesn't revolve around you. Not all the girls drop down to their knees and do whatever you ask of them. Not everyone finds you attractive. You need to get that through your head or else everyone will get tired of this bullcrap and walk away. Stop being self centered." I got up, leaving a stunned Harry laying in the same position. I walked out to the kitchen and went through the cupboards trying to find something to make. I took out a teabag and started heating the kettle.

I kept thinking about what Harry said, and it disgusted me that he thinks that much of himself. That's just another reason why we would never work out, his ego would get in the way of everything.

Ugh, he was so annoying. The only reason I was able to tolerate him was those rare moments when he actually thought about my feelings instead of his own. If only he could be like that all the time.

The sound of the kettle whistling brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly dashed over to it, taking it off of the stove. I started pouring the steaming water into the cups, feeling the condensation on my skin.

"I'm sorry," a voice suddenly said, making me spill a bit of the water on my hand. I hissed at the sharp pain, the skin becoming a bright red.

"Shit," I cursed lowly, biting into my lip to keep from screaming.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked and I glared at him.

"Does it look like I'm okay?"

"I take that as a no." He muttered, stepping closer to me. I backed away, almost afraid that he would try to get intimate with me at a bad moment like this.

"Calm down," he chuckled, "I'm not gonna do anything." When I rose an eyebrow, he added, "I promise."

I let him take my hand into his larger ones and he examined the wound, tsking under his breath. Before I could ask why he was doing that, he left and came back with an ice pack and a cloth to wrap it in. He placed the ice pack on my skin, saying, "It should be better soon if you keep the pack on there."

"Since when did you become a doctor?" I joked.

"Hey, when you have an older sister you get used to getting hurt."

I laughed and shook my head, looking down at my feet to hide my smile. I could feel him watching me and I hoped he couldn't see the blush on my cheeks. I flinched slightly when I felt his finger under my chin, tilting my head so I was looking into his eyes.

"Natalie, you're beautiful. Don't ever try to hide your smile or think you aren't." He said and I knew from his tone of voice that he was completely serious.

I rolled my eyes, "Harry, you don't have to say that..."

"No, look at me," he demanded. "You really are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, inside and out. I know sometimes you think that all I think about is myself, but you're the only thing I think about. Your smile, your laugh, the way you tell the truth without trying to sugar-coat it.." He brought his face closer to mine so that our foreheads were touching. I could see every golden fleck in his green eyes and my heart started beating faster because of how close he was.

"I am so in love with you, Natalie, and I want you to give me a chance. Please." This was the first time I ever heard Harry Styles beg for something, which was so out of character. Maybe he was willing to change...

"Okay." I said, a small smile playing on my lips.

We stared into each others eyes and I felt Harry bring his hand up to cup my cheek. He grazed his thumb over my skin, a jolt of electricity erupting wherever he touched.

"Is it okay if I kiss you now?" He asked, his voice cracking mid-sentence.

I nodded, not trusting my voice as he brought his lips closer to mine. It was an awkward kiss-he'd accidently bit my lip and our noses kept bmping into each other. But I'd realized that not everything in life was perfect and maybe we were granted some imperfections, regardless of the form they came in.

---

A/N:

So both Yasira and I have worked on this chapter and I know some of you may not like Natalie and Harry together, but the story isn't over yet! There's still much more to come.

Anywho, thanks to those who voted on the story Rehab by @swagdirection. Her story deserves so much more reads so if you haven't read it already, go check it out! You won't regret it. :)

And guess what's tomorrow? YASIRA'S BIRTHDAY! Don't forget to wish her a happy birthday and tell her how perfect she is! x

Ok, so vote, comment, and follow and we'll try to update ASAP for almost 10k reads! AHHHHH.

STILL FREAKING OUT,

Amani x