Chapter 18

Natalie's POV

Since my date with Louis didn't go very well, I was sort of glad that Liam and Niall came which meant no more awkward silences. Now, I was in the car with Liam and Niall. I didn't ride with Louis because I felt bad that my date with Liam was ruined and Niall had called dibs on me apparently.

Out of all the boys, it was Niall I had spent the least amount of time with. It was rather nice to get to know him. He was actually pretty funny and I loved his contagious laugh.

Liam cleared his throat from the front of the car, looking at us through the rearview mirror. "Do you want to go to your flat or ours or..?"

I glanced at Niall, who had a hopeful expression on his face and he was too cute to say no to. Sighing, I said, "Your flat would be fine."

We got there in record time, beating Louis. Niall grabbed my hand tugging me into the house. Our eyes widened when we saw Zayn dancing to some girl song on Just Dance 4 for the Wii. He just stared back at us and waved, "Hey, Natalie."

I couldn't ignore his shocked expression. I hoped he didn't think Niall and I were dating. I mean, yes, Niall is sweet and undeniably cute, I would really like to get to know him before we... y'know, dated.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Niall smiled, "Great idea Zayn, let's play Wii!" He let go of my hand to take the controller out of Zayn's hand, claiming that he wanted to be first controller.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed another controller while Zayn and Liam got their own.

"Hey, let's do our song!" Niall announced. We all agreed to playing What Makes You Beautiful and of course, I won.

"Haha, I beat you on your own song. In yo face!" I shouted, doing a little happy dance.

I guess all of the commotion woke Harry up from his sleep because he came downstairs in only his boxers with a scowl on his face. "What's going -- oh." His eyes landed on me. Rolling his eyes, he walked into the kitchen, leaving behind a lot of tension in the room.

"I'll be right back," I told the rest of the boys, feeling their eyes on me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Why did you do it?" I asked Harry as he spun around, leaning against the counter. I had to resist the urge from staring at the defined muscles on his chest, not to mention the gallery of tattoos etched onto his skin.

He grabbed a banana out of a bowl on the counter and took a bite before raising an eyebrow. "What did I do?"

"Oh, don't play innocent. I know you sabotaged me and Louis' date today, so don't try to play innocent." I told him, feeling anger rise inside of me.

"Ohhh, that."

"Yeah, that."

"Well, you see, I had a very good reason for that--"

"Really?" I interrupted him. "Normally people do things for a reason."

He sighed, waving his banana in the air dismissively. "What I was trying to say before you interrupted me was that I did it because I really really like you. Probably more than I should, considering you don't even give me the time of day. It's like you hate me or something."

I shook my head. "I don't hate you, Harry. I mean, yes, you're really fit and all, but maybe there's a girl out there that's better for you than I am." I said, hinting at Jen.

He didn't seem to get that, though, because what he said next really surprised me.

"Natalie, the only girl I want is you."

-----

A/N: Updated because you guys are amazing!!

Hehe, have fun withers cliff-hanger. Mwahaha.

-Amani x